Character M&G Question

DisneySpring

Original Poster
My kids (ages 4 & 6) are obsessed with meeting Mickey on his birthday. :). They've been drawing him pictures and making happy birthday cards like crazy, even though we're still 6+ months out. During meet and greets, are you allowed to give the characters things, like pictures and birthday cards? Or should we send them in the mail,ahead of time? I already told them they can only give Mickey one picture or card each, but I don't know if characters will even take them during meet and greet times.

blana

I know I gave Mickey a Valentine when I was a kid. Which was, oh, 35ish years ago. I'd think he'd be able to take it & later pass it off to the handler.

Disneykings

I've seen people doing this before, Mickey will love them and show his appreciation to the children. The cast members usually put them to one side ready for photos to be taken.

Minnie1986

They'll accept any gifts as long as they're not money or food. You could also have them write letters to Mickey, mail them out, and kids usually get an autographed postcard in return.
Do you know, or could you point me in the direction of where to find the address to mail Mickey a letter? I'm surprising my godson with a letter "from" Mickey and I know he will ask about sending a thank you card (what 8yo thinks of these things)? Thank you!

IanDLBZF

Hope this video helps. P.s. the person who made this (who used to work at Disney) was "good friends" with Jasmine and her channel is popular!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom