Character Dining

wdwrules

never been to restuarantosarus but been to cinderellas royal table and loved it. food is descent, not real expensive and you get to see and meet alot of characters like cinderella, prince, fairy godmother, snow white, etc.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Smee

We have done each and both are good.

The castle is table service with cinderella, sleeping beauty, prince charming, Bell, etc. If you have a little aspiring princess at home, it's very good.

At Restarauntosaurus you get Donald, Mickey, Goofy, and a buffet.

Depends on what your looking for. If Restarauntosaurus is your choice, ride dinosaur before eating.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
100 days till I go to disney world!!! YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

For our family Cindy's Castle is our least favourite of all the Character meals, far to girlie and didn't rate the food at all.:(
On the plus side though the location and atmosphere is superb, so I suppose it depends on what you're looking for.:)

Upvote 0

cindy-rella

Last year we ate at Restaurantosaurus and the kids loved it. This year we are eating at Cinderella's Castle, boy was it hard to get those reservations. Better be calling before they open and hope you're one of the first calls to get answered. I tried for a few days until I finally got through. But my little girl was looking forward to eating there, I couldn't disappoint her!:) :) :)

9 more days and counting.....:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Smee

Originally posted by cindy-rella
Last year we ate at Restaurantosaurus and the kids loved it. This year we are eating at Cinderella's Castle, boy was it hard to get those reservations. Better be calling before they open and hope you're one of the first calls to get answered. I tried for a few days until I finally got through. But my little girl was looking forward to eating there, I couldn't disappoint her!:) :) :)

9 more days and counting.....:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Very true, be on the phone at the opening bell. Cindy seats go fast.

Upvote 0

Chris

Why not make PS reservations now? You can make them weeks ahead of time. I made my Thanksgiving dinner reservations in August.

Upvote 0

cindy-rella

It depends on where you are making the reservations for. We could only call 60 days prior to the time of the reservation date for Cinderella's Castle and Crystal Palace (where we are eating for Thanksgiving). I think I was able to make my reservations for Chef Mickey's around 90 or 120 days in advance of the reservation date. Unless they've recently changed rules....

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: 8 more days and counting.....

Upvote 0

dwldzm9

Good Eats

I have eaten at Cinderellas, not at the restuarantosarus, but if you ask me the best character breakfast is at hollywood and vine. The buffet style food is excellent and so is the character interaction (Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale). Unless you have already tried it, were looking for a specific character, or just weren't that hungry :slurp: then I would def. give this one a shot. I will be there Dec. 8th AM FOR SURE!!!

bob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom