Character Dining - which one is best?

dopetig

Original Poster
I know this is very subjective to many things but I want opinions. I'm going late Jan/early Feb with my daughter and her boyfriend. She is turning 17 on Feb 2, 2009. Her b/f has never been so we want to do a character meal. I'm leaning towards doing one on her birthday and she had mentioned doing the Cinderella one. What do you think?

happymom52003

I think I'd do Chef Mickey's in your situation, and I'd do brekafast....I LOVE breakfast buffets, and it is always fun to get the Mickey waffles there.:slurp:

And a princess meal for her bday is a great idea. Which princess meal are you considering?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Everyones "best" character meal is going to differ. We have enjoyed Crystal Palace and Donalds Breakfastaurus (now Donalds Safari Breakfast). We could never get reservations at Cindys Castle :(

Laura

Premium Member
For me the Garden Grill is a slam dunk. It's quiet and private, you get a lot of individual time with each character, and the scenery changes as you eat. :) Oh, and I love the food too!

Plus a character meal is not complete unless Mickey is there!

mouselvrmom

I think if she's wanting to eat at Cinderella's Table for her birthday, then that's probably the way to go. I imagine it would be really special for her. She'll feel like a princess. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom