Character dining back open?

Epcotfan21

Original Poster
So a Disney blogger I follow on Instagram was eating breakfast at Topolino Terrace yesterday and posted stories of characters being there and taking pictures with her at her table.

Is this the only character dining that is in operation? I haven’t heard or seen of any others i.e Chef Mickey’s, Cape May, Crystal Palace, that have brought character dining back.

RememberWhen

I’d love to see/know what’s up with this too. We have two summer trips planned, and do enjoy a good character meal! If people have character meal pictures since actual interactions have returned I’d love to see them

Chi84

Premium Member
I've seen reports from people who have been there that Hollywood & Vine and Storybook Dining are back to normal non-distanced character interactions.

happymom25

Think there’s any chance they’ll put characters back at Crystal palace or Cindy’s even if you’ve already made reservations/ paid the reduced price? I’d happily pay the adjusted increase just to get those characters for our trip in a couple weeks.

RememberWhen

Think there’s any chance they’ll put characters back at Crystal palace or Cindy’s even if you’ve already made reservations/ paid the reduced price? I’d happily pay the adjusted increase just to get those characters for our trip in a couple weeks.
Crystal Palace doesn’t pre-charge, so you will pay whatever they are charging when you actually go.
CRT does pre charge, but I’m not sure it’s cheaper than it used to be.

happymom25

I wasn’t sure if they’d wait to add characters to those meals until 60 days after an announcement (so people are reserving with the ‘correct’ price for CP or pre-paying the higher price for CRT). Still really hoping for some Disney Magic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom