Character Cocktails...?

HouCuseChickie

I personally haven't seen anything. While it all sounds fun, they tend to be ultra conservative with the images of the characters. I think they'd probably be too fearful that some would interpret it as having the characters push alcohol to kids. Still, it might be fun for a Disney party at home...i.e. make your own Disney inspired drinks and name them accordingly. :)

71jason

Yeah, I think Disney is WAY too protective of the characters to allow that. There were drinks named after the characters in the Adventurers Club for a time (e.g. "Pamelia Perkin's Passion Potion"), but eventually even those gave way to horriblly generic names like "glowtini."

donaldtoo

Original Poster
Yea, I figured it was a shot in the dark based on the reasons mentioned, but a lot a' fun could be had comin' up with different concoctions to define each based on the "character" of the Character...
What would make a Goofy a Goofy...tequila? Or would that be a better ingredient for the Donald...The Three Caballeros?
Could be fun to layer different liqueurs in their main color schemes...red, yellow, and black for Mickey...white, yellow, and blue for Donald...blue, orange, and green for Goofy, etc.
I may need to start experimenting...! ;) :)

Sweet Melissa

There are very little mentions of even Disney parks in the drink menus. At one time, I think the bar at the Contemporary served a few tropical drinks called Monorail Red, Monorail Pink and Monorail Yellow, but those are long gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom