Character Change-Up at Animal Kingdom

Matt_Black

Original Poster
Didn't see this mentioned elsewhere, so I thought I'd share. Several character news sites are reporting that Tarzan is now meeting on the Discovery Island Trails. Pocahontas has been moved to the boat dock site where Daisy met. Daisy... appears to be out of circulation at the moment in DAK, unless she's at Tusker House.

Still, nice to see the Lord of the Apes back in circulation. Hopefully, this will stick around for a while.

mm52200

I feel like if they had Jane or Terk with him that maybe there wouldn't be as many problems since there be another character to lighten things up and take some of the attention/pressure off of the practically naked Tarzan...

Matt_Black

Original Poster
I feel like if they had Jane or Terk with him that maybe there wouldn't be as many problems since there be another character to lighten things up and take some of the attention/pressure off of the practically naked Tarzan...

Jane is an absolute blast to meet.

The Visionary Soul

Didn't see this mentioned elsewhere, so I thought I'd share. Several character news sites are reporting that Tarzan is now meeting on the Discovery Island Trails. Pocahontas has been moved to the boat dock site where Daisy met. Daisy... appears to be out of circulation at the moment in DAK, unless she's at Tusker House.

Still, nice to see the Lord of the Apes back in circulation. Hopefully, this will stick around for a while.
Daisy is in Tusker House.

asianway

Once again though, you'd think they could afford to keep Daisy and also have Jane or Terk or multiple other characters that have been cut from DAK over the years. Especially since they no longer have a parade...
Even though they're gonna save a few bucks with this test, that wasn't the purpose. AK management is trying to keep things interesting, and that is a good thing

LL2WDW

Once again though, you'd think they could afford to keep Daisy and also have Jane or Terk or multiple other characters that have been cut from DAK over the years. Especially since they no longer have a parade...

Or, you know, you could not focus on the negative, and instead think to yourself, "hey, haven't seen Tarzan in a long time. That's cool!"

But I suppose complaining is more fun.

Sped2424

Or, you know, you could not focus on the negative, and instead think to yourself, "hey, haven't seen Tarzan in a long time. That's cool!"

Or you could see you are being offered smaller and smaller entertainment options with constantly increasing prices in nearly every aspect of the resort and say hey something isn't adding up. But I guess complaining about legitimate criticism is more fun.

doctornick

I would like to see them set up a M&G near the FOTLK theater (themed to being "outside" Harambe) to feature Tarzan/Jane/Turk and/or Timon (do any other Lion King characters meet ever?).

mm52200

Oh I'm happy Tarzan is out, but when a park in terms of entertainment has received more cuts than additions in the past five or so years, it's hard to say "That's cool".

Kman101

Why can't it be both? Why do you have to negate Tarzan being out just to complain about what we all know already (budget cuts, slashed entertainment and characters). The parade's been cut, it sucks, but why keep dwelling on it? (just for an example).

Matt_Black

Original Poster
Why can't it be both? Why do you have to negate Tarzan being out just to complain about what we all know already (budget cuts, slashed entertainment and characters). The parade's been cut, it sucks, but why keep dwelling on it? (just for an example).

Because if people stop complaining on the internet, Skynet becomes self aware and releases the Terminators.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom