character breakfasts

stuarthulluk

Original Poster
hello, me and my family are travelling out to the us of a in march, we would really like to get a character breakfast, we are staying in a villa, so we are not in a hoteel as such...., which is the best way to get one.

or is it better having a chaeatcer lunch or dinner

WE WANT TO SEE AS MANY CHARACTERS AS POSSIBLE PLEASE............................:sohappy:

vilegirl

Personally, I'd go to Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary or Ohana at the Polynesian for character breakfasts. They're my favorites. Chef Mickey's also has a great character dinner.

-Linda

Sharon L

I like to book a priority seating time for a character breakfast prior to park opening time. We have eaten at Breakfastosaurus (Donald, Mickey, Goofy and Pluto) in Animal Kingdom and at the Crystal Palace (Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger and Piglet) in Magic Kingdom.

For instance, if the park opens at 9 am, get a PS time as close to 8 am as you can. That way, you are in the park early and get your breakfast out of the way so you can enjoy the full park hours and maximize your time.

Another plus is that you can usually skip lunch because you are so full from the buffet breakfast.

evanssc

Much of your enjoyment may come from finding a character meal that stars one or all of your favorite Disney friends. Does your family have any certain characters that they are just hoping to see?

Cindyrella

When I'm in WDW, I love to start the day with a character breakfast. Chef Mickey and O'Hana's are so much fun. We did 1900 Park Fare for breakfast in December and then again in January for dinner. Although the food was great both times, I prefered dinner because the characters were from Cinderella (a personal favorite!) I've also done Crystal Palace for breakfast - it was very good (albeit a bit chaotic.) Our server at Crystal Palace told us their character lunch was great. Enjoy whatever you decide!

tigsmom

I have to vote for Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary for breakfast and the Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK for dinner. :wave:

Pan

The food wasn't great, but the atmosphere in Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary was, with a chance for our kids to meet Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Chip and Dale right at the start of our vacation.

WDWKat26

*Cracks Knuckles* Okay here goes!

Chef Mickey's-Awesome Breakfast and Dinner, Depending on when you go, it's usually pretty busy but the Characters ALWAYS make it to every table, usually twice during your visit at the resturaunt. Breakfast Characters include: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale. Dinner Characters include: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip and Dale. Definitely a recommendation.

Ohana-I haven't eaten there for breakfast, but my Dad works at Poly and says it's pretty good! I'm not sure what characters are there, but I know Mickey, Goofy and I want to say Chip and Dale are 2 others.

Crystal Palace-Always a good choice if you're into Pooh Characters! Very good for Breakfast and Dinner, usually busy though! Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore are the characters at this breakfast.

Liberty Tree Dinner-I really reccomend this place, it's ONLY FOR DINNER though! Presented by Stouffers, Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Mac and Cheese, Carrots, Rolls, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing and Apple Cobbler are what you will be eating! So goooooood! Minnie, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Goofy are at this dinner.

1900 Park Fare-For breakfast and Dinner. Breakfast has Mary Poppins, Bert, Alice and the Mad Hatter. Also at the breakfast are Pooh and a "friend" which when I was last there was Eeyore and Rabbit. Sometimes it varies between Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit and Piglet. For Dinner there is Cinderella, Prince Charming, Suzy and Perla. All of your Cinderella Characters :)

Animal Kingdom-I'm not crazy about this one, Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto. I'm not crazy about the atmosphere, food is OK too.

Beach Club Breakfast-This is definitely a yummy breakfast to go to. Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale all in their swimming attire are here :)

That's all I can think of for now...my brain is tired! Hope this helps!

stuarthulluk

Original Poster
wow, theres lots to choose from, i think its going to be chef mickey's, do we have to book or can we just turn up, plus, do we have to be a hotel guest to attend these

drew81

Chef Mickey's is my favorite. Pluto is there for breakfast and Donald is there for dinner. If you go to Chef Mickey's prepare to twirl your napkin. I think that Chef Mickey's is sometimes overwhelming. Maybe more so for dinner. There are always a lot of guests there, but like Kat said the characters always make it to your table. In all the times I have been to Chef Mickey's I can not think of one bad experience whether it be with the characters, food, waiter, etc.

tigsmom

stuarthulluk said:
wow, theres lots to choose from, i think its going to be chef mickey's, do we have to book or can we just turn up, plus, do we have to be a hotel guest to attend these

First off, anyone can go to the restaurants, and many locals make trips to WDW just to dine. I'm not sure when you are going in March... Easter and Springbreak may make it a busy time. I would go ahead and make the PS arrangements. We have walked up and gotten a table during the summer months and we have also called the day before from our room.
I don't think you will be disappointed.

ogryn

I think you can call (+)1-407-939-3463 which would put you through, but at the cost of an international call.

Any PS we have made have usually been a few days before the event though, and just gone for whatever is free :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom