Character Breakfast Transportation

Foothills828

Original Poster
Is there a bus that comes early enough to take guests to character breakfasts in the parks? I have a 8:05am reservation at the Tusker House in Animal Kingdom.

CleveRocks

No need to request early buses!!!!!

Yes, but you will have to make arrangements for it to pick you up at the front desk the day before.
I truly mean no disrespect, Master Yoda, but this is completely incorrect information.

Under NO circumnstances does any Disney resort guest need to request or reserve at the front desk for an "early" or "character breakfast" bus to stop at the resort. Absolutely 100% untrue.

Resort-to-park buses start running around 6:30 or 6:45 a.m., every day of the year, regardless of park hours. These earlier buses run a little less often (about every 30 minutes) than the buses do the rest of the day (about every 15-20 minutes), but they run every day from every resort and no one needs to request them or reserve them or notify the front desk or anything like that.

I'm 100% certain that my information in this regard is correct.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I truly mean no disrespect, Master Yoda, but this is completely incorrect information.

Under NO circumnstances does any Disney resort guest need to request or reserve at the front desk for an "early" or "character breakfast" bus to stop at the resort. Absolutely 100% untrue.

Resort-to-park buses start running around 6:30 or 6:45 a.m., every day of the year, regardless of park hours. These earlier buses run a little less often (about every 30 minutes) than the buses do the rest of the day (about every 15-20 minutes), but they run every day from every resort and no one needs to request them or reserve them or notify the front desk or anything like that.

I'm 100% certain that my information in this regard is correct.
I have done this myself. Granted it has been quite a while (00 or 01) We were picked up by a DVC van along with a couple of other guests going to the same resort (WL). Things of course might have changed but like I said I have done this myself.

EDIT: If you were referring solely to the character meals at the parks then you would be correct but even with resort to park transportation beginning at 6:30-6:45 it would be pretty tricky to make a 7:30 ADR at resort like WL, AKL, etc.

pinkmiss3

question

We have a 7:00 AM reservation at Chef Mickey’s, and will be staying at Pop Century. We will be up and ready but if the buses get there at 6:30 or 6:45 what are the odds of us making it on time?

CleveRocks

We have a 7:00 AM reservation at Chef Mickey’s, and will be staying at Pop Century. We will be up and ready but if the buses get there at 6:30 or 6:45 what are the odds of us making it on time?
If you are at the Pop bus stop at 6:30 a.m., there is a nearly 100% chance that you get to your ADR on-time. Once on the bus, tell the driver you have an ADR at Chef Mickey's and ask him/her if he/she can drop you off directly at the Contemporary rather than at Magic Kingdom ... they will almost always do this during the early morning hours.

Even if you show up on-time, prepare for a short wait at the podium, anyway. We had the earliest dinner reservation, 5 p.m. So did a few dozen other families. A few minutes before 5 there was a line to check-in at the podium, and they gave each party a beeper. We were amnong the first to sign-in at the podium, but we saw many other beepers go off before ours, and ours didn't go off 'til about 5:25 p.m. So in other words, if you are a few minutes late, it might not matter, anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom