Character Autograph Guide

Jungle Cruiser

Original Poster
Hey I did a search and couldn't come up with anything so I figured I’d post it. I was wondering if anyone knew of any guide (online or offline) that shows how the CM's do each signature. I know that each one has a unique one so I wanted to know if anyone (or disney, though I doubt it) had created some kind of collection of how each character is supposed to sign. If anyone has any information I would be very interested. Thank You.

drew81

There is a book, but it's for CM eyes only.

Check on google. There are pictures of character autographs on there.

Jungle Cruiser

Original Poster
TAC said:
Well, wouldn't it be a book with blank pages until you had autographs in it?

Not that kind of book, more like one that that has examples of how CM's have to write their signatures when in costume.

Chernabog

I used to work in entertianment (sigh) and have used the autograph book many times. Basically it's a black three ring binder that's about 3 inches thick filled with the autograph of every costumed character in the park. Each page is dedicated to a character and has the height range, movies they were in, how they should act in the park, personality traits, and a bio of them from their movie. At the bottom of the page is the official autograph with any accepted variations. I used to have a picture of one, I'll see if I can find it and post it. Any more questions?

Connor002 said:
I was hoping for somthing more dramatic...

DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! its a 3 ring binder style, with the examples of the many CHARACTER autographs in it.....umm why would CM's need to know what a CHARACTER's autograph looks like??

I hope that was somewhat dramatic enough.

Chernabog

For reference, on that website Hook's autograph is not the offical autograph and the Big Bag Wolf does have a signature but doesn't usually sign during Halloween (which is when that picture was taken).

Originally Posted by UltimtMickeyFan
umm why would CM's need to know what a CHARACTER's autograph looks like??

It's for the "Friends" of the characters. To help them sign their names when they get busy. :p

WDWKat26

Chernabog said:
For reference, on that website Hook's autograph is not the offical autograph and the Big Bag Wolf does have a signature but doesn't usually sign during Halloween (which is when that picture was taken).

Originally Posted by UltimtMickeyFan
umm why would CM's need to know what a CHARACTER's autograph looks like??

It's for the "Friends" of the characters. To help them sign their names when they get busy. :p

Thank you Chernabog for answering all the questions for me :) You're my new best friend hehe :wave:

Atta83

Can I just say its for entertainment CM's only and not for the general public sorry....... Those things are meant to keep the magic so dont go saying theres a big book of everything to everybody..your not stanley here.....

Connor002

I don't really want to see it... I'd much rather go on with the belief that it's a massive awe-inspiring book, preferably contained in somthing like this:

vault.jpg

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom