Character auditions are up this month and next

KeithVH

Original Poster
Anyone going? I notice CMs and CP'ers aren't allowed in May in Orlando. Curious if anyone knows the reason for that and what that means for those who might go (does it change one's chances). Been trying to convince my youngest DD to go for it even if that means putting college on hold for a while and giving up her current job (figure skating coach).

stuarthulluk

i really wana go but im from the uk! so i dnt think i can do anything bout it.... unless anybody has any ideas how i can get an audition from the uk! :) ive been performing in characters and shows for 6years! lol, so im hoping that mite help me out! hehe:lol:

Tinkrbell

I think CMs/CPs arent allowed to audition is because they offer auditions specifically for CMs & CPs. Most of the info regarding those is communicated to us through the Hub (CM website). There are a few public auditions that CMs can go to, but not many.
I know CPs aren't allowed to audition except for right before their program ends to either extend their program or go full time. I'm not sure about why regular CMs can't audition, but my guess would be that if someone from another role auditions & makes character preformer, that means Disney has to fill a position in another role.

Atta83

Honestly dont tell your daughter to put college on hold. So many Cm's have done that and are still there years later.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Been trying to convince my youngest DD to go for it even if that means putting college on hold for a while and giving up her current job (figure skating coach).

Disney looks good on a resume. A degree looks better. I need a calculator to count the CM's I've met who "put college on hold" in the late 90's/early 2000's that are just now getting around to continuing from where they left off freshman year.

Let her graduate and live her own life :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom