Chape's 3-18-07 Update

Chape19714

Original Poster
Hello everyone, and welcome to the Update!

We will start at Epcot.

-Signs for innoventions are gone, these are now in place, West is Blue, East is Green

-Electric Umbrella is still closed.

-Epcot Floral growing in for the Flower and Garden Festival

-Germany Trains were not operational.

-Construction walls up all around to prepare for the Festival

Animal Kingdom:
-Yak and Yeti has a wall up (a building wall not just construction wall, visible near Flights of Wonder).
-Yeti in A Mode!
-Finding Nemo the Musical no longer features Crush doing the intro, just a voice. Also, there have been improvements to the lighting, with new fixtures, gobos, and effects. Also, The Video screens in the bubbles and behind the stage have better effects (i.e. no more fireworks during "We swim together", rather exploding bubbles.)

MAGIC KINGDOM:

-Laugh Floor was open, here's some pictures, epically of the queue details. I thought the show was very good, and think it will be pretty successful.

Chape19714

Original Poster
Theatre:

EXIT

SIGN

Line to get on a monorail at EPCOT (taken around 8)

In this photo, where I serve as a Hollywood Reporter, Mickey, Minnie, and Maleficent are once again speaking to each other, so glad they could work things out! Of coarse, just hours after, Mickey killed Maleficent (in dragon form) over at MGM, so who knows what went wrong? At least they were friends for a short time.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

ONLY wdwmagic.com and dlrp.fr have the rights to publish these photos. If you should need to publish these photos on a website not mentioned above, please obtain permission from me via PM. If you should want the photos in a larger size, please contact me via PM. Thanks!

Chape19714

Original Poster
I really don't know what is going on. Those signs say road to tomorrow on them, but that could change too.

Chape19714

Original Poster
Awesome...thanks for the update! The pictures for the Laugh Floor actually look encouraging...
It was actually a great show, I know there is some negitive press about it, but I found it very entertaining. Not the best thing ever, but definatley a good C or D Ticket attraction. (it's better than Stitch and Figment!)

MAF

In this photo, where I serve as a Hollywood Reporter, Mickey, Minnie, and Maleficent are once again speaking to each other, so glad they could work things out! Of coarse, just hours after, Mickey killed Maleficent (in dragon form) over at MGM, so who knows what went wrong? At least they were friends for a short time.!

:lol: Cute...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom