Changing dates for park passes?

GoofTroop80

So my family and I are planning a trip for Halloween 2021 for my daughter's birthday. We'll be staying with my parents at their DVC room. On Disney's site, park passes are only available until September 26, 2021. My Disney Rewards card has a 5x rewards promo that ends at midnight tonight. Is it possible to purchase tickets with a September date and adjust the dates in a month or two when the dates we're going are available? Or do I miss the 5x rewards promo and wait?

Gillyanne

I can't answer about the tickets, but if you really want to earn those 5x; unless it is just on Disney Resort purchases, maybe you can buy Disney Gift Cards to later use towards the tickets? DGC does have their own site (though I think those purchases just funnel through ShopDisney) so if it is Disney only for the 5x, maybe that counts? (vs. say buying at Target/Walmart/BJs etc)

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
So my family and I are planning a trip for Halloween 2021 for my daughter's birthday. We'll be staying with my parents at their DVC room. On Disney's site, park passes are only available until September 26, 2021. My Disney Rewards card has a 5x rewards promo that ends at midnight tonight. Is it possible to purchase tickets with a September date and adjust the dates in a month or two when the dates we're going are available? Or do I miss the 5x rewards promo and wait?
You won’t lose the value of those tickets, no matter what. So you can put the amount you paid for them towards new ones, which I suspect will cost you quite a bit more given the 50th.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom