Changing a reservation with free dining?

kasey1988

We are going to be booking a moderate resort for sept 2012, but we are going to be saving to hope to upgrade to one of the deluxe resorts! If we change the reservation (after the deadline of dec 17th) will the free dining i booked transfer with me? What about if you change your reservations by a few days (go a monday-monday instead of thursday-thursday), does your free dining still remain? or do you loose it since you made changes after the booking deadline?

Thanks!

tink65

As long as the resort you want to change to has availability under that package code you can change your resort. You can also change your dates as long as the new arrival date falls within the date range of the free dining offer. We did this for our Sept 2011 trip. Originally booked at Pop Century Sept 22- Oct 1st and changed reservations to POR. We also changed our travel dates to Sept 24 - Oct 3 so I could run in the Wine & Dine 1/2. Had no problems with the free dining promotion. In fact the offer was for quick service at the values and the regular dining plan for the moderates....so we got to upgrade our free dining plan!

Upvote 0

kjbean

We are going to be booking a moderate resort for sept 2012, but we are going to be saving to hope to upgrade to one of the deluxe resorts! If we change the reservation (after the deadline of dec 17th) will the free dining i booked transfer with me?

I'm curious where you were able to book for a free dining plan for Sept '12 already. I've been looking and waiting months to see if this would be offered. I'd be so upset if I missed this promo.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom