Changes to Streetmosphere at D/MGM

shoppingnut

The plumbers were my favorite. Also there was one guy who played a police officer who just looked hilarious. I really hope they dont cut down on this stuff. Seriously, if you dont like it, then just dont watch them! Simple as that. Just because you don't like something in particular at the parks doesn't mean you have to be against it. These guys really do enhance the atmosphere at MGM...it just wouldnt be the same without them.

Totally agree. I love the plumbers they are a riot.

CelticRose

We saw two guys once that were so funny, I was rolling. :lol: They reminded me of Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin. Streetmosphere is one of the great things about the studios, I have never seen any bad performance.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
My wife and I have made it a priority to spend at least one day at the studios doing nothing but watching streetmosphere. When I read the first couple of posts, my heart almost stopped until I saw that the thread orriginated in 2005.....

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
My wife and I have made it a priority to spend at least one day at the studios doing nothing but watching streetmosphere. When I read the first couple of posts, my heart almost stopped until I saw that the thread orriginated in 2005.....

Although I started this thread in 2005, it is still relevant today! I'm glad you and your wife enjoy Streetmo so much! If you have a chance, stop by Guest Relations and let them know, too! Also, the cast enjoy to hear it from time to time! Approach one of them after a show and let them know how much you enjoy seeing them in the parks!!!

-josh
unofficial keeper of Streetmosphere.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Although I started this thread in 2005, it is still relevant today! I'm glad you and your wife enjoy Streetmo so much! If you have a chance, stop by Guest Relations and let them know, too! Also, the cast enjoy to hear it from time to time! Approach one of them after a show and let them know how much you enjoy seeing them in the parks!!!

-josh
unofficial keeper of Streetmosphere.

WIll definately do that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom