Changes to Menu at French Quarter Counter Service??

mickhyperion

Original Poster
So, I was just cruising around, psyching up for the upcoming WDW trip in a few weeks, when I came across the supposed latest menu for the Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Port Orleans - French Quarter where I'll be staying. I'm horrified! :eek: Have they really cut back on their menu so drastically and eliminated all of the cajun/southern dinner items? Has anyone been there in the last few months who can verify this?

Former menu items included...
Pot Roast - $9.39
BBQ rib dinner - $9.99
Cajun pork loin - $9.99
Rotisserie chicken - $8.99
Chicken jambalaya - $7.99
Chicken and rib combo - $9.99
BBQ pork sandwich - $6.19

According to the latest AllEars menu, these items are no more. Please tell me it isn't true! That pot roast, in particular, was great.

We just got back from the French Quarter on Friday. I remember seeing all of those there. Some of them may only be available for dinner. One of the stations was closed until 5:00 PM but did serve breakfast.

mickhyperion

Original Poster
Excellent! Thank you for that info. I didn't think they would delete those items without similar replacements. I figured that AllEars might have just posted the lunch menu assuming it was the same at dinner. After my trip, I'll send in a correction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom