Changes at Sleepy Hollow

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Rule of acquisition 117:

“Treat park customers like family…exploit them”
You're too tall to be a Ferengi.
star trek rom GIF

Lilofan

You know…many moons ago a GM of the grand Floridian used to walk around saying “we’re creating the grand difference” like there was a teleprompter in her head..

She was later arrested by the OCPD and perp walked past the guy in the white suit for having catered parties at her house on Eisner Expense accounts…

If only we could do that today? 🤔
I read about it, handcuffed at work walking the path of shame to the paddy wagon ?

neo999955

In the Parks
No
Super sad to see this change. That chicken waffle sandwich was sorta the only decent take-away food I could rely on at MK. Perhaps there are other things I've missed, but MK ranks so far at the bottom of the parks when it comes to food for me that I can't believe they would take away more options.

The replacement chicken on a Mickey waffle I fear will not be the same.

ToTBellHop

Super sad to see this change. That chicken waffle sandwich was sorta the only decent take-away food I could rely on at MK. Perhaps there are other things I've missed, but MK ranks so far at the bottom of the parks when it comes to food for me that I can't believe they would take away more options.

The replacement chicken on a Mickey waffle I fear will not be the same.
For one, the sandwiches were portable and Sleepy Hollow doesn’t have enough tables. You can’t really eat a Mickey waffle while walking to Mansion.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Disney Food Blog said the new waffles are a slimy, sloppy mess. If they don’t approve, you KNOW it’s trash.

The new Ham and Gruyère Tart at Gaston’s looks good. I want to try that before Bob sees Gruyère prices and turns it into ham and American on white bread for $11.49.
So they are using like cheaper waffle batter?

It’s hard to get a “thumbs down” from the fingernails

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Disney Food Blog said the new waffles are a slimy, sloppy mess. If they don’t approve, you KNOW it’s trash.

The new Ham and Gruyère Tart at Gaston’s looks good. I want to try that before Bob sees Gruyère prices and turns it into ham and American on white bread for $11.49.
Whoa there fella, complaining about a $12 ham and cheese on white bread?

Where do you think you are? 4 seasons?

sWANNISAX

Disgusting what happened to MK food in just a week. It wasn't good already but we lost the fish sandwich, the chicken and waffle and the loaded tenders in less than 7 days. Nothing left worth eating. Pecos Bills menu will be next. There was no one in line for the new Tiana food at noon despite a massive queue they had set up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom