Changes at Cosmic Ray's?

SGT623

I use to LOVE WDW pizza until they changed it in the mid to late 90's into something totally differnt. The best comparision to the old style was if you ever ate at a Rocky Rococco's. It was SOOOOOOOO good. Now I never order it. BRING IT BACK!!!!

meekoman

I was there last week and bay 3 was only open until 3 or 3:30. They take down the menu boards as the other poster mentioned.

DigitalDisney

If the Chicken Caesar Salad is gone, I will be furious! That's my 2nd most favorite food item in all of WDW, and the thing that made eating at the MK unique.

It better still be there when I'm down there in 1.5 months!

mickeysaver

DigitalDisney said:
If the Chicken Caesar Salad is gone, I will be furious! That's my 2nd most favorite food item in all of WDW, and the thing that made eating at the MK unique.

If you are looking for an awesome salad at MK, please by all means check out the Colony Salad that they serve during lunch at Liberty Tree. It is a truly worthy replacement.

Copied from AllEars:
Colony Salad - rotisserie chicken, Washington apples, sweet pecans and applewood smoked cheddar tossed with field greens in honey shallot vinaigrette

Maggie

The only area that I ate at was Bay 2 for the burgers, so if Bay 3 is closed I really don't care. As long as the Disney burgers and fries are still available, then it truely is a zip-a-dee-do-dah day!

"...slow down and please do not strike the car ahead..."-recording at Tomorrowland Speedway just before some kid slams into the back of a couple of elderly folks.

awalkinthepark

DigitalDisney said:

I don't know the Chicken Ceasar took a turn for the worse sometime between 2005 and 2006...the chicken texture is sort of mushy now like it was steamed or boiled..blech...my entire family used to LOVE this salad for lunch...now we can't stomach it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom