Changes at Cosmic Ray's?

ChrisH9339

Original Poster
It appears that Bay 3 featuring the delicious pulled pork sandwich and grilled chicken caesar salad is no more. The bay looks deserted and the menu boards are now all blank. These items weren't moved to the other 2 bays either. Anyone know anything about what's going on here?

tigsmom

ChrisH9339 said:
It appears that Bay 3 featuring the delicious pulled pork sandwich and grilled chicken caesar salad is no more. The bay looks deserted and the menu boards are now all blank. These items weren't moved to the other 2 bays either. Anyone know anything about what's going on here?

Interesting, hopefully some new food choice.

jedimaster1227

ChrisH9339 said:

I didn't see that, and I was there yesterday. I will check it again when I go back to MK today.

JimboJones123

please not more pizza -- the pizza invasion must end. But seriously I will still visit Pizza Planet every trip. but gepettos???

I think that the pizza they had at the *Plaza Pavilion* (i cant rember what the name was, but it's where the Noodle station is now) Should be sold there. Just PLEASE no more orental food!

-MickeyMan101-

ISTCPilot1989

They already have enough pizza places in disney. What about tacos? I know that they already sell tacos near pirates, but what if you are in mickey's toontown fair and you want tacos. I wouldnt want to walk over to adventureland from there.

Skippy

ISTCPilot1989 said:
I know that they already sell tacos near pirates
Are you talking about El Pirata y El Perico? Because that's only opened seasonally, and in fact, I've never eaten there.

MissM

When I was there in May (20th), one of the bays was empty. I remember we went in there at night (8:30/9pm) and I thought it was weird that they had the signs down. I assumed they had just closed for the night despite the oddness of the menu being missing. We weren't at MK during the day, so I don't know if it was ever open or if it was already closed then. I didn't think much of it I guess. But if it was closed then and is still closed now - has it been closed this whole time?
-m

Edit: The new, smaller maps do say:
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
Burgers, ribs, rotisserie chicken, wraps.​

I must defend the pizza here. When our Daughter was younger, she was(and I guess she still is) A VERY fussy eater. One of the few things she would eat was pizza, so it was helpful to have a few places that sold it in the parks. I know other people who have looked for places in WDW that sell pizza, because that's what their kids like. It's kind of a pain in the backside to be on one side of a park, find a place most people want to eat, and then realize that one or two in your party will only eat something that is sold on the other side of the park. What are you supposed to do, tell a little kid "Well, too bad for you. I guess your going to have to wait until the rest of us are through eating, then we will walk over so you can have you pizza." I can't and won't do that to a kid. So for our family, the more places that have a variety of items on the menu, the better. (Not everyone was happy when the noodle place went in in Tomorrowland.:hammer: )
OK..... rant over. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

maelstrom

I have to defend the pizza too. I miss the Plaza Pavilion's pizza.

I was at the MK yesterday when Cosmic Ray's opened and Bay 3 was open as usual. Long lines and crowdedness everywhere.

pluto77

maelstrom said:
I have to defend the pizza too. I miss the Plaza Pavilion's pizza.

I was at the MK yesterday when Cosmic Ray's opened and Bay 3 was open as usual. Long lines and crowdedness everywhere.
Me too, when I was a CP in 2004, the Plaza Pavilion was the only counter service place in the MK that served pizza, but it was hardly ever open! So people were always complaining.

shoppingnut

HntdMansionFan said:
I must defend the pizza here. When our Daughter was younger, she was(and I guess she still is) A VERY fussy eater. One of the few things she would eat was pizza, so it was helpful to have a few places that sold it in the parks. I know other people who have looked for places in WDW that sell pizza, because that's what their kids like. It's kind of a pain in the backside to be on one side of a park, find a place most people want to eat, and then realize that one or two in your party will only eat something that is sold on the other side of the park. What are you supposed to do, tell a little kid "Well, too bad for you. I guess your going to have to wait until the rest of us are through eating, then we will walk over so you can have you pizza." I can't and won't do that to a kid. So for our family, the more places that have a variety of items on the menu, the better. (Not everyone was happy when the noodle place went in in Tomorrowland.:hammer: )
OK..... rant over. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

If they are just adding the pizza I don't care, but please don't take out the decent healthy food just for that. I personally find the pizza at disney gross. I would love to try to Noodle place IF it were ever open. I bet now they'll turn around and close it because of lack of people eating there!! Well you first need to be open so people come in and eat there. Pretty much is the same for Pirato.

Chape19714

When were you there? The Menu boards are taken down after bay 3 closes, normally around 3:00pm, so people don't try to order those items on the other bays. It may look closed for Dinner, but is always open for lunch, which draws a bigger crowd at Ray's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom