Changed Tower of terror?

coasterfan12

Original Poster
Ok like 5 years ago I remember seeing a special with the Backstreet boys or something and they rode tot and they showed them loading in somewhere other than the bolier room and they dropped right from there and went back and forth in front of the bellhop please explain this to me:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Welcome to the boards!

I think this must have been TV `enhancements`. As far as I know, the only loading areas available are in the Boiler Room and at unload (as in the only places physically available to get on and off)

There is no place where a Bellhop could stand in the drop shaft and have the riders pass in front of or behind him - not to mention he could get sucked into the shaft by the air pressure!

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by marni1971
Welcome to the boards!

I think this must have been TV `enhancements`. As far as I know, the only loading areas available are in the Boiler Room and at unload (as in the only places physically available to get on and off)

There is no place where a Bellhop could stand in the drop shaft and have the riders pass in front of or behind him - not to mention he could get sucked into the shaft by the air pressure!

Correct - TV enhancements, just like all Disney commercials, and TV specials!

coasterfan12

Original Poster
Yea thats what i thought but it seemed way different.
He was standing in what looked like the loby and the elevator looked like it went underground. :confused: so any idea on what it might be:veryconfu

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Chromakey special effects (superimposing the foreground bell hop in front of the shaft footage). Either that or one SERIOUS snapped cable...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom