Changed my flight to MCO do I need new luggage tags?

durangojim

Original Poster
We’re still arriving the same day on the same airline but we arrive about 8 hours earlier. Do I need new ME luggage tags?

graphite1326

I have a luggage question. Our flight arrives at 9:00 PM. That means our luggage will not arrive at our room until about midnight (I believe the cut off for luggage is 10:00 PM). Do they really show up in the middle of the night or hold your luggage until the next day?

Or would it just be better if I pick up our own luggage?

durangojim

Original Poster
I have a luggage question. Our flight arrives at 9:00 PM. That means our luggage will not arrive at our room until about midnight (I believe the cut off for luggage is 10:00 PM). Do they really show up in the middle of the night or hold your luggage until the next day?

They’ll show up between 11pm - and 1am in your case. I’d get your own luggage if I were you.

NeedMoreMickey

Remember is you are going to pick up your luggage do not to put the yellow tag on them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom