Change in Candlelight Procesional Package Restaurants/Pricing Changes

cbw4lsu

Candlelight processional question

I've never been to this and was wondering if this is something you make a reservation for and then call back in July to schedule the package? Or do you do it all in July?

Thanks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I've never been to this and was wondering if this is something you make a reservation for and then call back in July to schedule the package? Or do you do it all in July?

Thanks

It is all done from July 26 this year :)

aladdin2007

Its great they added more options.... but the prices for Hacienda, the Garden Grill, and Coral Reef, and Canada especially for lunch, is ridiculous.

Pioneer Hall

Its great they added more options.... but the prices for Hacienda, the Garden Grill, and Coral Reef, and Canada especially for lunch, is ridiculous.

With the incredible demand for candlelight, most people consider it money well spent in order to go see the show. It has gotten to the point where you basically need a dining package to see it and people are usually pretty content with spending the money for the show.

Aunt Barbie

Does anyone know if you will be able to make reservations on line this year? It is hard to call from work and be on hold for along time. Thanks for everyone's help.

Minnie1976

I have seen the LONG line for the Candlelight Processional, but have never attended. Truthfully we didn't know why those people were standing so long in that line that seemed to stretch forever. If you make a reservation package at one of the specified restaurants, do you still have to stand in those lines?

aladdin2007

I have seen the LONG line for the Candlelight Processional, but have never attended. Truthfully we didn't know why those people were standing so long in that line that seemed to stretch forever. If you make a reservation package at one of the specified restaurants, do you still have to stand in those lines?

Yes, sort of. The line for the package is on the Japan side of the theater, which can be incredibly long, but the theater eats up those people pretty quickly so its not near as bad as it seems and that side gets to enter first. The standby nonpackage line on the Italy side is much longer and a longer wait, if they even get in at all sometimes.

Captain Hank

Yes. The difference is that if you have a dinner package, you are guaranteed seating in the theater. If you don't, you're not.

Minnie1976

Yes, sort of. The line for the package is on the Japan side of the theater, which can be incredibly long, but the theater eats up those people pretty quickly so its not near as bad as it seems and that side gets to enter first. The standby nonpackage line on the Italy side is much longer and a longer wait, if they even get in at all sometimes.

Thank you. Then I am seeing the line on the Japan side. That explains why it is too long for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom