Chance of day of TSMM fast pass?

dreamfinder

Unless they are still balancing/tweaking the FP+ allocation from the addition of the 3rd track, odds are pretty much none.

Jess G

Original Poster
Ok so I will FP TSMM..

Can somebody please clarify how the FP system works... if I were to miss a FP am I able to modify it after the 1 hour time range to a ride in another park?

CaptainAmerica

Ok so I will FP TSMM..

Can somebody please clarify how the FP system works... if I were to miss a FP am I able to modify it after the 1 hour time range to a ride in another park?
You wouldn't "modify" anything. That FP would expire and you could make a new FP in the other park, assuming ALL of your FPs were either used or expired in the first park.

ratherbeinwdw

You wouldn't "modify" anything. That FP would expire and you could make a new FP in the other park, assuming ALL of your FPs were either used or expired in the first park.
That's not necessarily true. Several times we had to go in and cancel any unused fp's, after the expiration time, before we could make a new one. One time we even had to go to a kiosk and have the cm add a new pass. He said this wasn't an uncommon problem. It happened every time only one or two of our party didn't use their pass. We could make a new FP, but they couldn't until they cancelled the one they missed. This was way after the time had expired.

CaptainAmerica

That's not necessarily true. Several times we had to go in and cancel any unused fp's, after the expiration time, before we could make a new one. One time we even had to go to a kiosk and have the cm add a new pass. He said this wasn't an uncommon problem. It happened every time only one or two of our party didn't use their pass. We could make a new FP, but they couldn't until they cancelled the one they missed. This was way after the time had expired.
I believe the most recent update (the one that allowed for same-day modifications from your personal mobile device) fixed this issue. There should be no reason why you'd have to go to a kiosk for anything any longer.

ratherbeinwdw

I believe the most recent update (the one that allowed for same-day modifications from your personal mobile device) fixed this issue. There should be no reason why you'd have to go to a kiosk for anything any longer.
This was after the update. We were there May 13th through the 22.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
@Jess G,
We are at DHS today. We used our initial 3 FPs and then booked our 4th for Great Movie Ride (our 2nd Tier 1). After GMR, I logged back in to get a 5th FP and this was one of the options:

image.png

Never give up! :)

jlsHouston

We had a FP for TSMM yesterday evening 7:25pm-8:25pm. We grabbed it after our 3rd FP was up at 12:40pm
We were running late as usual and made it at 8:24pm to the FP line. Stand by was 5 minutes. CM's claimed everyone was at Fantasmic...
I've never seen 5 minutes for the stand by time at TSMM before ....

jpittore1

We went to Hollywood today. The Park opened at 9 am. We didn't get Toy Story Fast Pass so we got there at 8:30 am to go to Starbucks and be there for Rope drop. To our surprise Toy Story was open and all three tracks were open to ride as stand by. We rode with less than 20 minute wait and rode again right again all before 9 am!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom