Challenge! Name something worse!

Epcot81Fan

Original Poster
See, not so easy is it?

When you step back and think about it, trying to find anything more hideous on this scale in the history of theme parks anywhere in the world is a real challenge.

Truly an embarrassing creative disaster.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
tumblr_lnilzmnxrv1ql71s9o1_640-550x330.jpg

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
To each their own I guess. Personally I don't have as much disdain as you do for Guardians. Putting things in perspective though, assuming one was repulsed by Guardians, there are other areas of the park that are visually appealing. Guardians only represents a small fraction of your visual experience.

This on the the other hand was the entire visual experience AND they wanted you to pay 5k to experience it.

1711718087274.png

"The Compound" was so devoid of anything that could even remotely be considered visually appealing, that it in fact raises the visual perception and appreciation of Guardians to almost Mona Lisa type stature. The comparison is not even close. We can close the thread now.

donaldtoo

To each their own I guess. Personally I don't have as much disdain as you do for Guardians. Putting things in perspective though, assuming one was repulsed by Guardians, there are other areas of the park that are visually appealing. Guardians only represents a small fraction of your visual experience.

This on the the other hand was the entire visual experience AND they wanted you to pay 5k to experience it.

View attachment 775493

"The Compound" was so devoid of anything that could even remotely be considered visually appealing, that it in fact raises the visual perception and appreciation of Guardians to almost Mona Lisa type stature. The comparison is not even close. We can close the thread now.

That’s because they used all the “theming” budget for the interior of the Galactic Starloser…or is it Galactic Losercruiser…? 🤔

Brer Panther

I know it's not actually a building, but didn't they used to have a creepy jack-in-the-box clown statue thing in Paradise Pier? Seeing photos of that always gave me the willies...

Epcot81Fan

Original Poster
Getting some good candidates!

Let’s remind ourselves what we are competing against.

Find something uglier than this embarrassing monstrosity:

IMG_9087.jpeg

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Don't know what was so "funny" with my post ?
Surely you wouldn't be using the laughing emoji in a mocking manner as that violates the websites TOS .

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom