Cell Phones?

Tot Fan

Original Poster
Ok

My family is planning on bringing cell phones to communicate with each other if one gets lost or if we decide to split up. We may take walkie talkies too, just in case something happens to our phones.

Monorail Lime

I had the wonderful experience of hearing a cell phone go off during Carousel of Progress and it's owner CARRY ON A LONG CONVERSATION during the show.

I think Disney should ban the things and put up signal blockers just to be sure.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Phones are good for communication for your party but when I was down there in November I actually saw a guy talking to someone he worked with on his cell phone. I wouldn't suggest that you bring it if you expect any calls during the day. I would turn it off while in the parks because you never know when it will go off.

nikimsu2002

cell phones

i just got back from WDW in april and my mom took her phone with her. she never left it on, but turned it on occasionally while in the park. we also used walkie-talkies when the kids seperated from the adults. those worked well most of the time unless someone else was on the same channel!

emmagata

Yes, you can use cell phones and radios at WDW.

But I'm

>>>>>>>>> BEGGING YOU!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<

to use them only for emergencies!!!!!

I have a love/hate relationship with them. I have one for work (which is also a Nextel radio) and use it all the time. We have one in my wifes car but rarely use it.

I can't for the life of me know why someone needs to be talking while their eating a meal!!!! I know that there are emergencies and such but not everyone needs to be yacking on one.

I know that there a quick and easy way to stay in touch but I think that a lot of people that either don't know or could give a rats a$$ that they are just about the most annoying things to use in public.

I would just love to go up to someone who's using their cell phone in the typical disturbing annoying way and smash it on the gound!!!

bgraham34

I use my cell phone, I have nationwide 1 rate so calling down there does not matter to me. But The coverage for more is good i some parts and not the other. I know in All Star resorts, i had barely any coverage. The best coverage fore me was epcot and Mgm.. But in Magic Kingdom down in tomorrow land and toon town i had good coverage.

DDPGambit

Originally posted by Tot Fan
Alright, I'll give em' a try. Also, how do you get your own Avatar under your user name? I've tried but I guess it's too big. Anyway I could make it smaller, or a web site I could choose one from . Any kind of information would be useful.

It just needs to be shrunk down to 160 x 160 pixels or less. Then you go to change Avatar under your profile page, and upload it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom