Cell Phone Strap!?

yensid67

Does anyone know of some type of strap that will secure to cell phone and make it safer to hold without fear of dropping? If so how do they work?

Mickey5150

Depending on the phone I have seen cases that add a small loop to the corner allowing you to attach a wrist strap. That is the one thing I'm always amazed by, people just casual holding their phone like a camera without a strap to keep it safe.

Upvote 0

Much-Pixie-Dust

Depending on the phone I have seen cases that add a small loop to the corner allowing you to attach a wrist strap. That is the one thing I'm always amazed by, people just casual holding their phone like a camera without a strap to keep it safe.
This is what they do with cell phones on Wild Africa Trek. I loved it and kept it on my phone. Turned it into a wristlet. :cat:

Upvote 0

aw14

Certain cases are built to have a lanyard attachment. I am not sure what type of phone you have, but certain companies (lander, rhino shield, etc..) have lanyard attachments on their cases.

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I have one of these cases for when I travel. It’s got a wrist strap and more!

https://www.eynproducts.com/

1535040469386.png

Attachments

• 1535040315676.png
    1535040315676.png
    455.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nottamus

The wife bought a leather case for her galaxy that has a little strap and metal clip to hold in on belt loop. Sturdy

Sorry, that probably didn't help much, since I don't know the brand

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gillyanne

I've used one of those waterproof phone pouches before. I usually keep my phone in my wristlet and carry that, but one time I wanted to video tape my niece on the ride (her first "big kid" ride/roller coaster) so I put the phone in the pouch, attached the smaller [velcro] strap (more of a hand strap that affixed to a loop on the back vs. the lanyard) and was able to hold it by the other strap what I felt was secure to not drop on any turns or hills (it was only barnstormer, but not exactly a smooth dark ride) the velcro strap was adjustable and had some elasticity to it to make it as tight or loose as I needed.

Not exact, but similar to these: http://a.co/d/299wk2p

Upvote 0

WDWMPrincess

I recently saw someone with a phone case with a loop for a strap. It was just a woman in a shop where I was shopping so I didn't ask where she got it but I'd guess you can find them somewhere on Amazon.

Upvote 0

Starfan82

Prior to my recent trip I purchased a "LoveHandle" strap for my I-Phone on Amazon. It cost $10 and you stick it to the back of your existing phone case. They come in different colors and designs (I chose the American flag design). It worked well for me and I used it while filming video on Slinky Dog Dash and other rides.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom