Celebrity Sighting

GHOST1000

Original Poster
We just returned from 8 great nights at the wl villas. One neat thing that occured was , my family and I were browsing the stores at dis marketplace and walked into the art store at the beginning and walked almost right next to Michael Jackson and away before I realized it was him and about 4 bodyguards in pl clothes. And then saw him on the news at the hotel about 2 days later at the hotel. Just a thought .....wouldn't it be great to have that kind of money to just fly your leer jet and come to DW at your whim?

Pioneer Hall

He sometimes dresses like a Middle Eastern woman (in the robes) when he tours the parks. I'm surprised he was in a store like that when people could see him freely, especially with all the stuff that has recently been going on with him.

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
He sometimes dresses like a Middle Eastern woman (in the robes) when he tours the parks. I'm surprised he was in a store like that when people could see him freely, especially with all the stuff that has recently been going on with him.

Ghost said he saw him there just a few days before he was on the news, so it happened before that I guess?

I like some of his music, but someone should seriously stop him.

Mikey4WDW

Celebrities

I know several years ago I Had stayed at the Grand Floridian and was talking with the Concierge. He stated that Michael Jackson had a Penthouse style suite there at the Grand Floridian with a special entrance that no one else could get to. Not that anyone would be interested but just a bit of trivia.:hammer:

I think someone told me once that he likes to stay at that very top room of the Dolphin(at the point of the triangle). I wonder what that room goes for?

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by isnet396
CEO and I have spoken with Hilary Duff before....AKA "Lizzie McGuire"....

God Bless AOL instant messenger...
:eek: :eek: :eek:

She's a hottie!!!

Anyway, I had Michael Jackson and his huge entourage ride in my monorail back in 2000. The kids were loud but Michael and his bodyguards seemed pretty cool.

Mikey4WDW

celebrities

I think that it would be kinda neat to "spot" a celebrity there but it seems that everytime I have gone to WDW, I just miss seeing one. When the movie ________ Tracy was being release, I got there a couple of days after all of the stars were there. I just missed seeing Bette Midler by a couple of days. My timing seems to be bad.:hammer:

roysta123

speaking of celebrities...

I sent Roy E. Disney a letter last week about him not being at the Candlelight Processional this year. He sent me an autographed 8x10 color photo and a handwritten letter also signed!

:) :) :) :) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom