Celebrities @ WDW/Disneyland

Epcot is my fav

I met Terry Bradshaw (NFL Quarterback for the Steelers) at the GF, i also saw Britner Spears at MGM in front of Rock'n' Roller Coaster

Plus my friend went down there May 28th and saw Michael Jackson and his kid prince being ushered into Epcot to see the fireworks, they were wearing masks and everything....... i wish i saw that.....

careship

I have mentioned this before but my son is a magnet for them in the parks and hotels.

We have met Dan Marino and his family. Dionne Sanders, Christina Aguilera, all of the Backstreet Boys, Linda Dano. A few others I can't think of right off hand too. I have gone for Super Soap weekend and met all the soap stars from ABC if that counts. The most memorable was Dan Marino. Very nice man, wonderful family.

Lil'mermaid

My family saw Kevin Richardson there when he was working there the 1st time we were there, I was really little and so when I became a HUGE BSB fan it was pretty funny to hear that!

Mission: SPACE

I saw Drew Carey, John Ritter, and Katey Segal at the Studios on or around July 25th last year. They were in between the Hat and the Brown Derby filming some promotional thing for 8 Simple Rules... and some other stuff. John even had Mickey gloves with numbers 1-8 on each finger. I'll try to post a pic of it later!

I also saw Merideth Viera at Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Play It! last November during Super Soaps Weekend. She was hosted the show while contestants played along with a couple of the soap stars (forgive me... :lookaroun I'm not a fan). :p

EthylCooper

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
Plus my friend went down there May 28th and saw Michael Jackson and his kid prince being ushered into Epcot to see the fireworks, they were wearing masks and everything....... i wish i saw that.....

He must have been there a while....or gone back. My parents saw him in the Magic Kingdom on May 19th. They were coming out of Buzz and someone yelled "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" and they saw him there with a bunch of security people around him. She called my cellphone while I was in Epcot to tell me about it. She said "Of all the celebrities it could have been....why couldn't it have been one I liked?"

There was another celebrity at Planet Hollywood that night, but I don't know who it was. We walked into the West Side around 11:30 or 11:40 and as we were passing Planet Hollywood a girl came down the stairs all excited and some guys at the bottom of the stairs said something along the lines of "Was it her? Did you get to see her?" and the girl opened up a Disney autograph book and showed them a page, and one of them said "Wow! First Michael Jackson and now this...it's been a day here!" or something like that.

I personally have never seen any celebrities except for the ones on the schedule. (Candlelight Processional, Flower Power musicians, Star Wars stars.) I may have passed a hundred of them...I'm rotten with faces. A celebrity could come right up to me and if it wasn't one of my ten or fifteen favorites, I'd never notice who it was.

kellydisney

I met LFO and ______ Wee Herman. I saw NSYNC and Christina Aguilera. Working in Liberty Square didn't exactly put me in the running to see the celebs :)

Speedo Bob

I have been to WDW so many times that I have seen tons and tons of Celebs. I must have a celebrity attraction thing going on because every time I am at the World I see at least 2 or 3. Maybe it is sign or something for me to become a celebrity myself. Imagine a Speedo Bob action figure!! That would be amazing.

Any way Celbs I have seen Mr T, Hulk Hogan, Gary Coleman, Bob Saget ( Full House AFHV), Kid Rock, Billy Ray Cyrus, Axel Rose, Michael Jackson with Bubbles, Hillbilly Jim, The kid who played Webster, Jerry Springer, Regis plus Kelly, John Stamos and Rebecca Romain Stamos, Butterbean, Former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulrony, P Diddy, 2 Cold Scorpio, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina, Jordan and John Knight from the New Kids on The Block, plus JLO and Ben at the Grand Floridian.To name just a few.

I have never seen Michael Ei$ner though.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Originally posted by TaborDude
I saw Drew Carey, John Ritter, and Katey Segal at the Studios on or around July 25th last year.

July 26 was the day of the media event for the "Get Happy...With ABC" show. From left to right is John Ritter, Katey Sagal, Drew Carey, Mickey, Bonnie Hunt, Gordon Clapp and Bill Brochtrup.

Attachments

• ghwa.jpg
    ghwa.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 191

Lee

Adventurer
Last Christmas week at the Indy Stunt Show, I sat right behind Paige Davis of Trading Spaces and her husband.
Both are veterans of Beauty and the Beast on Broadway.

They were very nice.

mkepcotmgmak

Originally posted by Lee
Last Christmas week at the Indy Stunt Show, I sat right behind Paige Davis of Trading Spaces and her husband.
Both are veterans of Beauty and the Beast on Broadway.

They were very nice.

I want to marry PAIGE DAVIS!

i saw Mariah Carey in January, and also Carrie Fisher for SWweekends a few years ago.
i have seen barenaked ladies, *or some of them* and have been in the parks when it was rumored that Tom Hanks, Drew Carey and ________ Clark were there... didn't see them though.

Tom Hanks does have his own office at the Studios though...

Kenan

You guys are SOOO lucky you seen Mariah Carey! Im really jealous. If I ever seen her, I dont know what I would do. I can't do much if I'm on duty. Mariah is my all-time favorite.
I seen Lisa Welchel, Lisa Ling, Geraldo, Bret Favre, Usher and Chili, Michael Jackson, DIedre Hall, missed John Travolta by 5 min, also missed Christie Brinkley by 10 min, and was on break when Tommy Hilfiger strolled by.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom