Celebrities Sighted

Northgurl24

Original Poster
Just an update for those that like hearing about celebrities at Walt Disney World. Sorry I have no picutres, but I was working when these celebrities actually came thru. On thursday (04/06) over at Rockin Roller Coaster, The Orlando Magic, Cole and Dylan Sprouse from The Suite life of Zack and Cody and The brother, Cory from Thats so Raven call came on the ride. On Friday, the 2 main actors from the movie High School Musical came on the ride after they had finished opening Everest in AK. Then today (04/08) Aly and AJ from Cowbelles and singers from the Disney Channel came on the ride twice. They were very cool and outgoing and even got on the ride with other guests. They didnt mind signing autographs or talking to people. Very cool and nicer than I expected. Thats all for now. A lot of people normally do come on Coaster a lot if they are around. Ill try and keep you all updated if I spot any others.

Chape19714

Ashlee Tisdale was there?!?! *starts driving to MGM studios*

lol...anyhow....thanks for the update...WDW is a popular place to be...espically when disney picks up the bill.

Northgurl24

Original Poster
No not Ashley Tisdale....the other 3 from the movie were there....but ur right about the bill....its funny to see how they are treated and trust me i get to see it all

mikeb_86

Nice of you to see them i like all of them. I heard something on a other post that some of them where thare for EE Opening!!!

inDisney

This is not a lie, but a friend of mine saw Steven Spielberg at Epcot during NewYear's Eve in '99. He didn't say anything, but I would've. I love Steven Spielberg.

trr313

dxer07002 said:
Just how are they treated?

I agree, I'd like to know do they clear off the entire ride for them etc.? I mean if they want to eat dinner at the Castle or something other people are there as well.

TrentMom

I worked in Toontown in 2000. I saw Ray Romano and his family getting on the Barnstormer. They were very nice and waited in line with the rest of the guests. When I was working the outside cart, I sold merchandise to Cisco. He was very quiet. I also waited on Puff Daddy, before he was P Diddy. He was not friendly either. He spent about 300 dollars for all of the kids he had with him and his entourage.

Just thought I share

27 more days!!!
All Star Movies

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

my friend was there during christmas and she saw gary senesis on POTC and she sat right behind him but she didnt realize it was him until she saw the picture on her camera

and she got gary to take a picture of her on her camera too

col

was it this xmas that your friend saw gary sinice during? i ask coz he pulled out of the CP and it was either john stamos or jim caviezel that stepped in.

i saw john stamos at epcot for the CP 2 times and he got better each time and i also saw steven curtis chapman once but ive never seen him in anything or heard his music.

i do like the twins cole and dylan sprouse from the suite life of zak and cody on the disney channel and they where super cute in big daddy.

bumbum13

celebs

Working attractions I know how the celebs are treated. most of them have a tour guide and are brought in the back entrance. rarely do we ever cycle out the attraction for them. they usually ride with the normal day guest. most of the celebs here this weekend were here for the ee opening.

OmegaKnight

Here are some celebrities I have seen since I have been a CM at WDW:
  • Hugh Hefner
  • John Stamos
  • Celine Dion
  • Kevin Kline and Phoebe Cates
  • Bob Iger
  • Joe Rhode
  • John Cleese
  • Isabella Rosselini
  • Jane Goodall
  • Gary Sinise
  • Joey Fatone
  • Gloria and Emilio Estefan
  • Alphonso Ribiero (Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air)
That is all I can think of for now.

Tinkerbell_13

I just got back from WDW on the 14th. While I was in Animal Kingdom, I saw someone that looked really familiar. The reason he looked so familiar was because he was a movie surfer. The movie surfers are the teens who do one of the mini shows on Disney channel. The movie surfer that I saw was Jeryn. I even got a picture with him. He was recording Divine with his personal cam-corder. He was really sweet to let me and a couple of my friends to take pictures with him.

KnK

A couple of years ago we were at MK getting Turkey Legs and they were filming for the show Unwraped and we stood next to Marc Summers the guy who host the show.

dimebagdarrel

6-7 years ago, Britney Spears and Joey Macentire did some kind of appearance/show at MGM. We got some many close up pics of them in the parade. Then they went over to the Beauty and the Beast arena where they took to questions from the audience. WOW was not expecting that. Am I totally nuts, or does anyone else remember this event?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom