Celebrities Being Vaccinated.

brodie999

Original Poster
In light of recent news that Ian McKellen, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steve Martin, Patrick Stewart and Kate Mulgrew got the vaccine for COVID-19, who will be next to receive it? My thoughts are that it will be someone like Michael Gambon or Bill Murray. They're both senior citizens. They should be among the next thousand old people to get it next.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Have they been prioritized for vaccination , or just vaccinated in the relevant groups for age / health etc ?

Archie123

Just based on age/health, note its all the older celebrities this poster keeps bringing up in various threads.

I think he has posted about celebrities getting the vaccine in three different threads. He obviously has an obsession with celebrities and movies and doesn’t seem to understand that it is not going to help the movie industry at all and truthfully nobody cares if a celebrity gets the vaccine. I mean I am glad when any person gets the vaccine who deserves it which is the elderly, healthcare workers, teachers, and people on the front line.

brodie999

Original Poster
I think he has posted about celebrities getting the vaccine in three different threads. He obviously has an obsession with celebrities and movies and doesn’t seem to understand that it is not going to help the movie industry at all and truthfully nobody cares if a celebrity gets the vaccine. I mean I am glad when any person gets the vaccine who deserves it which is the elderly, healthcare workers, teachers, and people on the front line.
I know it's not gonna help the movie industry. But I'm still willing to post the news on this thread, just to keep fans updated. I'm not saying it's gonna help the movie industry, I'm saying I want to post the news whenever I hear a celebrity get the vaccine.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I know it's not gonna help the movie industry. But I'm still willing to post the news on this thread, just to keep fans updated. I'm not saying it's gonna help the movie industry, I'm saying I want to post the news whenever I hear a celebrity get the vaccine.
You keep doing it if it makes you feel better.

However I'll say that most of us may not care all that much if a specific celebrity gets vaccinated. The goal of most people is just that EVERYONE gets vaccinated not specific celebrities.

brodie999

Original Poster
You keep doing it if it makes you feel better.

However I'll say that most of us may not care all that much if a specific celebrity gets vaccinated. The goal of most people is just that EVERYONE gets vaccinated not specific celebrities.
Which is getting closer and closer to achieving that goal. Next time I see a celebrity get vaccinated, I won't post it on here.

brodie999

Original Poster
I just talked to my friend and he said over 5 million people in the US definitely took the vaccine. This is amazing!! Hopefully, we can get it up to 15-20 million by the end of next week.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I just talked to my friend and he said over 5 million people in the US definitely took the vaccine. This is amazing!! Hopefully, we can get it up to 15-20 million by the end of next week.
Actually as of today the US is at 40.5 Million (128 Million worldwide) shot have been given out. So not sure where your friend got that number from but they are way off. That's about 8.5 Million people fully vaccinated, or approximately 29 Million getting the first shot.

You can track the numbers here, Bloomberg tracks it.

brodie999

Original Poster
Actually as of today the US is at 40.5 Million (128 Million worldwide) shot have been given out. So not sure where your friend got that number from but they are way off. That's about 8.5 Million people fully vaccinated, or approximately 29 Million getting the first shot.

You can track the numbers here, Bloomberg tracks it.
Oh.... I haven't been researching it for almost 3 weeks now. That's why I lost track of how many people were vaccinated. Thanks, man.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Oh.... I haven't been researching it for almost 3 weeks now. That's why I lost track of how many people were vaccinated. Thanks, man.
This is why you can't just believe what someone tells you or even what you read on some blog or fan site. You have to actually do the real research and find out the reality.

brodie999

Original Poster
This is why you can't just believe what someone tells you or even what you read on some blog or fan site. You have to actually do the real research and find out the reality.
It wasn't my fault. I decided to take a break from COVID stuff. It was my choice. It helps me work on my anxiety.

brodie999

Original Poster
I looked at the vaccine tracker today, I just saw 11.9 million U.S people are fully vaccinated and another 35.7 million got the first shot. The daily average's gone up to 1.6 million doses per day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom