Celebrations or WDW magazine

Saracpohl

Original Poster
I was wondering if either Celebrations or WDW magazines are worth subscribing too? I see that WDW Magazine has been a digital subscription for a few years and are now starting to print issues.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I’ve been a subscriber to Celebrations since its first issue. I love it! The stories are well written and in depth. Thephotography is great too. Lately I’ve noticed a few typos in a couple issues which I guess isn’t that big of a deal but still just a bit irritating because I never noticed any until recently and it impressed me that they took such care to edit it properly. Anyway, that have special holiday themed books too that are fun books.

I used to subscribe to the WDW magazine too through the digital edition. It was nice but the articles didn’t go into much detail or offer me much information that I didn’t already know. The writing was sloppy too with many errors/typos. They also seemed reliant on linking information to YouTube videos.

I like getting the print copy of Celebrations in the mail. I like that I can store it on my bookshelf to read again later. I’m not much of a digital magazine reader.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom