1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Celebration

Discussion in 'WDW Offsite Hotels, Dining, Shopping' started by jimbo mack, Aug 19, 2017.

1. jimbo mack

jimbo mack Well-Known Member

Hi all

Travelling from UK to The World for 2 weeks from November 2nd.

During our trip we were thinking of spending some time in the town of Celebration, as we heard it's a good place for dining and shopping.

There doesn't seem to be much info online. Is it worth it in your opinion? And what times do the restaurants and shops there close generally? Is it a friendly town?

ParentsOf4 likes this.
  2. donsullivan

donsullivan Premium Member

This site should give you most all of the information you're looking for with regard to Downtown Celebration.

http://celebrationtowncenter.com

ParentsOf4 and jimbo mack like this.
  3. jimbo mack

jimbo mack Well-Known Member Original Poster

Thanks that's really helpful - realise now that I didn't click on 'full site' which is why I could only see limited info.

Have you been there yourself?

4. Fenland girl

Fenland girl New Member

Hi,

Also from the UK. Celebration is a nice place to wander round for a couple of hours. It's peaceful and there is a nice walk around the lake. There isn't much in the way of shopping, but what they do have is unique. We have dogs so Woof Gang Barkery is somewhere we always manage to loose a few $'s. There is a good choice of places to eat or places to just stop for a drink. We always go when we visit The Mouse, but like I said only for a couple of hours.

jimbo mack and ParentsOf4 like this.
  5. keacc

keacc New Member

Celebration Town Tavern is always a must for us. Columbia Restaurant has great food (Spanish/Cuban) and D'Antonio has very good Italian. Don't forget to stop at Kilwins for ice cream.

jimbo mack likes this.
  6. epcotisbest

epcotisbest Well-Known Member

jimbo mack likes this.
  7. Spectro

Spectro Active Member

I won't go there because I would cry at having to leave ; ) I would seriously want to live there. Reminds me of wisteria lane....

jimbo mack likes this.