"Celebration of Life" pavilion

Frankenstein79

Great ideas, but I'd like to see something other than Buzz. I think Toy Story gets way too much love in Disney World. They are in Magic and Hollywood already, so I'd take something else like Wall-E or Big Hero Six.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Great ideas, but I'd like to see something other than Buzz. I think Toy Story gets way too much love in Disney World. They are in Magic and Hollywood already, so I'd take something else like Wall-E or Big Hero Six.
This is based on the Buzz Lightyear cartoon from the early '00s. That gets no love at WDW.

Snow Queen 83

I'd be happy with a more Edutainment approach. Because Epcot was really focused on that in the beginning. But has really lost it's way.

The Great Gonzo

I got to give Epcot props for most of what they've done recently. Guardians is a big improvement over Ellen's Boring Sleep Adventure and I love the rat in France.

Snow Queen 83

Hopefully it will stay a permanent attraction pavilion when it's all done. The World Showcase pavilion can easily hold special events. It would be waste to not use the Wonders of Life for rides.

Goofy Ninja

Inside Out needs some love definitely. And Epcot seems like the logical spot because it doesn't fit perfectly at the other ones.

Angry Dogs can be brought over too, but it's not exactly a healthy meal though.

The Great Gonzo

Inside Out needs some love definitely. And Epcot seems like the logical spot because it doesn't fit perfectly at the other ones.

Angry Dogs can be brought over too, but it's not exactly a healthy meal though.

Plus they got a sequel coming out. That's just plain easy money right there.

Disstevefan1

Disney happily throws away money on D+ and movies but hates to spend money on its parks and is just about to complete its “successful” renovation of EPCOT that will take about 4 years to finish, they most likely not spend any more money in EPCOT for the next two decades.

But if they were to, it would be cool if they put a state of the art omnimover dark ride in the life pavilion. There must be some creative folks left in imagineering that could come up with something.

But this thread is moot. They are not going to any more significant spending on EPCOT as they need the money for D+ and movies.

PrinceCharming617

I think they've done a good job in the World Showcase. But the Future World additions have sucked, except for Guardians and Soarin. I don't like Test Track, Mission Space, The Defunct Wonders of Life festival building, the newer version of Figment, Nemo and the worst of all is when they knocked down the Innoventions West building and Fountain of Nations and put in ... Moana. Someone must have been high. hahaha

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I wouldn't want to add a sequence about the reproductive system to Operation Darkmatter, because some kids may be too young to understand. I said I was gonna have every system of the body, but I have to handle it pretty well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom