Celebrate the Seas

71jason

Original Poster
Sea World has a new promotion coming this Summer for the 50th anniversary of the original San Diego park, "Celebrate the Seas" (or maybe "with the Seas"). Taking a page from the Disney Year of a Million Dreams, there will be random prize patrols roaming the park to hand out gifts.

Also a revamped Shamu show.

71jason

Original Poster
Haven't heard, but that means nothing, really, I don;t keep up as much with SW. Pirate Island has been there a while.

919Florida

Sea of Surprises is going to be awesome cant wait. Here is a link to the official site with information on the celebration http://seaworld.com/celebration/

@Chicagoshannon2 Clyde and Seamore will be getting a new show soon but it was decided to put it off for a while because the Sea of Surprises is supposed to focus on Shamu for the celebration and the new Shamu night show. Rumor is Clyde and Seamore will be closing at the end of the summer season with the new show planned to debut possibly in December or early next year. Rumor for the show is clyde and seamore go back to school. Should be pretty cute.

Chicagoshannon2

Sea of Surprises is going to be awesome cant wait. Here is a link to the official site with information on the celebration http://seaworld.com/celebration/

@Chicagoshannon2 Clyde and Seamore will be getting a new show soon but it was decided to put it off for a while because the Sea of Surprises is supposed to focus on Shamu for the celebration and the new Shamu night show. Rumor is Clyde and Seamore will be closing at the end of the summer season with the new show planned to debut possibly in December or early next year. Rumor for the show is clyde and seamore go back to school. Should be pretty cute.

Thanks. I guess I'll miss the new show then. :(. It does sound cute. Good thing we still like the old show even though it's been there for 20+ years already.

KRAKENvsMANTA

Sea of Surprises is going to an awesome event! I'll be there multiple times this year and definitely looking forward to it. The new Shamu show will be very interesting as well. I'd imagine it's going to very conservation-heavy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom