celeberity sightings at WDW?

DSpear456

Mickeyman819 said:
i am quite jealous of you. blink 182 is by far my favorite band, i would love to meet them. do you have pics???

Sorry I dont. I only saw them when I was working and that would have been very bad show.

julie_yet

I got to see the MSEP when they brought it back from Disneyland. It was a special viewing the day before it opened to the public and in the parade was LeVar Burton, Carrie Fisher, Lacey Chabert from Party of Five and Jonathan Lipnicki from Jerry Maguire. I was so excited that I had gotten to see Princess Leia and the Reading Rainbow guy.

WDWScottieBoy

lamarvenoy said:
My buddy Rob lived in the same suberb as Mr T outside Chicago back in the mid 80's. He lived a couple streets away and would see him all the time driving around in his convertible Bentley in Mr T's standard ripped up shirts and tons of gold....in a $200k Bentley. I would of thought the Ferrari type of guy but I guess not. He talked to him a ton of times and he had a bunch of pictures,pretty swank house. He was always a genuine nice guy.

I live outside Chicago and enjoy driving around the areas where celebs live. What suberb did your buddy live in with Mr. T? I have an idea but not sure which one it would be.

This is going back a bit but we saw Reggie White waiting in line for the Lion King at the MK. He was playing for the Eagles at the time and Im a huge Eagles fan so that was exciting. I just said go Birds and he looked over and smiled. Man was he sweating.

skeeter

bigfatdonna said:
We met Mr. T at the Coronado Springs gift shop. He was so happy, just a hummin' to his little self. When I asked if I could shake his hand he practically grabbed me and hugged me. He called his personal assistant over, handed her our camera, and asked if she'd mind snapping a photo of him with his new "friends". I feared after asking to shake his hand, I might be met with a response such as, "I pity the fool that asks to shake my hand!" Surprise, surprise when he grabs and hugs me!! Truly, one of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet!! :D

bigfatdonna--your encounter cracked me up--I can just hear him say that :lol:

Kadee

spaceranger3 said:
When I was working at The Great Movie Ride this summer, I got on my vehicle as tour guide only to find Dennis Quaid sitting next to me with his son (assumably also Meg Ryan's son?) Rather nerve racking...
OH! I'm SO jealous!!! I LOVE Dennis Quaid!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom