Celador to Sue Disney over Illegal Use of Millionaire Music

Dizknee_Phreek

this is just a TAD bit off topic, but why do people think Disney would sue them if they used the music Disney has in their theme parks? A lot of the music they use wasn't even created by them. A lot of times they use music from movie soundtracks (such as MGM or Wilderness Lodge), or by random people and groups (people such as Ray Lynch. And ALL of the pre-Illuminations music is by various people...I have the list). I'm sure Disney has the rights to use this music, but they couldn't sue you for using it, could they? I mean, if anyone sued you, it'd be the people who originally created it, not Disney. I don't have any clue about legalities so I could be very much wrong, but that's just how I see it.

MKBurn15

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Maybe, if this goes through..they'll finally get rid of that attraction, and put something else in there.
Is that a good thing for you?! You should be tied down on an It's A Small World Boat!

Bill

Account Suspended
Easy now... Mickey Ave was rumored for the longest time to be where Roger Rabbit's Hollywood is planned to be built. ;)

MKBurn15

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
"Oh anything but that!!":eek:

wouldn't be the first time...:lookaroun
Haha. This is a drift, but my friend and her family were on it's a small world and the boat got stuck! The music kept running though! My friend's dad almost tried to jump out and escape!:lol:

awallaceunc

Originally posted by Bill
Easy now... Mickey Ave was rumored for the longest time to be where Roger Rabbit's Hollywood is planned to be built. ;)

Wow, is this still something that's in the works?? I thought Roger Rabbit was left for dead by WDW. What exactly is it planned to be?

Oh, and that IASW story is hilarious! :lol:

-Aaron

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom