cedar point

d dude

Original Poster
6 days until i leave!!!! of course its not as good as disney but i heard it was good. have any of you been there? if so how was it.:)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by d dude
6 days until i leave!!!! of course its not as good as disney but i heard it was good. have any of you been there? if so how was it.:)

very true its not disney. But it has great thrillrides. Have fun! we leave for disney in 10 days :)

Ryan

Incredible

Cedar Point is incredible! It's definatly one of the best parks in the world. If you like themeing, this is not your park, as it only has one "semi-themed" area, called Frontierland. (go figure!) But, other than that, CP puts all of the money into building and designing the biggest and best thrill rides in the world. They have very good entertainment as well. Everyone that isn't able to audition and try out for Disney goes to Cedar Point to perform. So the shows are close to Disney caliber. I used to work for Cedar Point and then the next year moved to Orlando to work for Disney. The two parks run themselves very similar and CP actually just started calling their employees CM's. Rumor has it that CP is going to start Fast Pass very soon as well. If you like roller coasters, CP has 2 of my top 5 coasters in the world; Millennium Force and Raptor. My suggestion to those planning on visiting CP is to arrive no later than 10am (when the gates open) and if you can afford the time, stay two days. Soak City (CP's water park) is top notch as well and is definatly worth spending an additional day to see. It's not themed like Blizzard Beach, but it has just as many attractions and then some. Hope you have a great time!

MouseRight

I couldn't sleep last night. At 1 AM - 2 AM (Not sure which). I was switching channels and noticed that Discovery Channel had a 1 hour show on Cedar Point. A day in the life of the park kind of thing. They repeat shows often. Check the listings to see when it repeats. The park looked real cool and big. Great rides - particularly Milennium Force (Watch out for 2 to 3 hour wait on this one).

d dude

Original Poster
I can't wait to go. i saw that show on the discovery channel, very cool. and i will watch out for the 3 hour lines.:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom