CDN Disney Store Park Tickets

wedenterprises

Hi

I am looking into buying a 7 day park hopper ticket from the Disney Store up here in Canada...they sell them at PAR which is amazing and saves us about $70CDN per ticket.

My question though, is what kind of pass do they sell? The flimsy paper kind? And most importantly, what do they look like? what's the design on them? :sohappy: just curious.....

if someone has a picture of them i'd appreciate it!

Pioneer Hall

While I haven't seen a Disney Store park ticket in about a year or so, they were always a weaker plastic version of the ticket. Better than the paper, but still not the consistency of a credit card. The designs were somewhat basic with just a character and the WDW logo on the front. However, this was in America and was a while back...things may have changed.

Upvote 0

wedenterprises

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply!

I think I know what you mean...doesn't photopass use this kind of plastic? It's pretty thin, better than paper like you say but not stiff like a credit card. Very bendy....that would be great if they are not made out of paper...Last time I had a paper pass it got severely damaged on a great Kali river day! haha.

this is the only picture i can find http://z.about.com/d/hotels/1/0/R/5/wdw_magic_your_way.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom