CBR

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
I may be in the chair next to you. Let's order doubles!

hell yeah lol! we hit the pool every afternoon to avoid the death heat so, of course, a nice cool cocktail is always in order ;). I'll be the one traveling with my sister's family...she'll be the one yelling "chloe no...chloe wait...chloe...chloe..." I'll be the one sipping, pointing, and laughing relaxing in the knowledge that I raised my son well enough that he's raised my granddaughter well enough that I can sip my drink and watch her swim where she's suppose to without all that drama. you're more than welcome to join me.

luv

It's been over a year since I slept there, but I go there sometimes. The place itself, aside from the rooms, is pretty well kept up. I like it there. :)

The rooms have been in need of work for quite a long time now. The drapes clash with everything. The carpet is usually dirty. Everything is kind of old and worn. There are too many cartoon things in the rooms, too. After a couple days, the childish rooms get annoying. IMO.

Other than the rooms, though, the place is great. :)

Well, the food court is slow. Doesn't matter if they're busy or not - you will always wait forever if you aren't grabbing a salad or whathaveyou from the grab-n-go area. And you'll usually wait a while to pay, too. The wait to pay isn't worse than anywhere else, I don't think.

SosoDude

We have stayed at CBR twice and love it . We have never stayed anywhere else on property so i cant give any comparisons. It is a little spread out but that's ok with us. It was beautiful both times we were there.

ratherbeinwdw

It's been over a year since I slept there, but I go there sometimes. The place itself, aside from the rooms, is pretty well kept up. I like it there. :)

The rooms have been in need of work for quite a long time now. The drapes clash with everything. The carpet is usually dirty. Everything is kind of old and worn. There are too many cartoon things in the rooms, too. After a couple days, the childish rooms get annoying. IMO.

Other than the rooms, though, the place is great. :)

Well, the food court is slow. Doesn't matter if they're busy or not - you will always wait forever if you aren't grabbing a salad or whathaveyou from the grab-n-go area. And you'll usually wait a while to pay, too. The wait to pay isn't worse than anywhere else, I don't think.
Last time we stayed there in 2010 or 11, the carpet was so filthy our shoes stuck to it. Everything had tons of sticky dust on it. All around the mattress was dirty. All this being said, if they would refurb those rooms, I'd be right back there in a heartbeat. We were in the pirate rooms which had been redone a few years earlier, so at least the bathroom was okay. I keep hoping they will refurb so we can go there again. The location is great and we love the grounds.

pluto13

I cannot honestly say that this was my best WDW stay. It was my worst. I stayed in pirate room. The place is to big. The pirate rooms are far from bus stops and Port Royal. The pool is a 1/2 mile walk at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom