cbr vs pofq

beagle 1

I would recommend Port Orleans Riverside's Alligator Bayou section because that section has trundel beds which are small beds, just the right size for a child under the age of nine. These trundle beds pull out from the underneath of the bigger bed. I stayed at Riverside this past October and the resort went beyond my expectations...great food court, quiet, and great bus system.

Upvote 0

GoofyGuySouthFl

I agree with beagle about riverside it is a great resort, pretty much our first choice every trip (unless we can get a great deal on a deluxe). But if you are between FQ and CBR, there are some pros and cons to each. CBR is very large and spread out compared to FQ which is pretty compact for a disney resort. FQ has no sit down reseraunt you have to go over to riverside for that. Also everytime we stay at CBR it rains on us, so we've pretty much given up on it. But it is still a nice resort.

Upvote 0

lukacseven

I would recommend POFQ, as well. CBR is much more spread out and depending on what building you are staying at, you could have a lengthy walk to the food court and main pool. The pool at POFQ is probably themed a little better for younger kids.

Upvote 0

Kadee

PO....either FQ or Riverside....is better than CBR, IMO. As stated above, CBR is very spread out. Not good when carrying a 2yo who is asleep or walking in the rain. The bus service, however, may be a little better at the CBR. We were WAY in the back...I forget the name of the area... but we were right by a bus stop and pool. It was also very quiet. POR bus service can be tricky. The best thing to do is get a room as close to the main building as possible and use the bus stop there. POFQ is better for busses. Pools are great at all of them. POR has the best food court. I didn't like CBR's food court.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom