CBR fax number

Greetings from Taji, Iraq!!

My DW and DD and I will be staying at the CBR Feb 17-Feb 24 :king:(1st time there) and I am looking for a little guidance on 2 things.

1. Has anyone stayed in the Nemo themed rooms and if so where would you recommend I request?:shrug:

2. What is the fax number to the resort and best time to fax my request?:shrug:

Thanks for all your help!!:wave:

Remember the Magic!!

P-3 FE Former MK CM

Now serving our country in Iraq:hammer:

DAKOTADISNEY

I found the CBR fax number on wdwmagic under resort information. It is 407 934-3288. You may want to double check that to make sure I got it right. I can't answer any other of your questions but just wanted to say that we stayed at CBR 3 years ago and loved it. Now with the pool refurbished it should be even better. Have a great vacation. You deserve it! Thank you for serving our country.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The resorts no longer accept faxed requests. They haven't accepted them for a few years now. All requests must be made through the reservation center at 407 934-7639.

P-3 FE

Original Poster
Thanks for the info on the resort. When is the best time to call them prior to arrival and also any info on the Nemo themed rooms?:ROFLOL:

P-3 FE

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks for the info on the resort. When is the best time to call them prior to arrival and also any info on the Nemo themed rooms?:ROFLOL:

P-3 FE
You can call or fax them all you want but if the requests are not on your reservation via the reservation number the chances of you getting them will be extremely low. Faxes for room requests go directly in the trash, phone calls to the resorts for room requests will be transfered to the reservation center.

EDIT:
This is a post from a long time Disney and current reservation center cast member as well as a long time and trusted member of this side giving a very detailed explanation of how the current room request system works.

Let me be of some assistance...

We have been instructed at the Reservation Center that ALL of the Disney Resort Hotels will no longer accept or consider any room request faxed or mailed to them. If you try to call the resort directly before you check-in, the switchboard is instructed to redirect your call to the reservation center, not the front desk.

The best time to make requests for specific rooms, buildings, bedding, ground-floor, connecting rooms, etc. is when you first book the reservation or as early as possible after your reservation is made.

Remember all request must also be made with your original reservation booking source. If you booked directly with Disney by phone or Internet, you can call us, if you booked with a travel agent you MUST contact them.

Please try to be general in your request avoiding requests for specific room numbers. If you simply request room 1004 (because you know it is the closest to the bus stop) and it is not available, the resort does not know how to honor it. If you simply request a room close to transportation, and room 1004 is not available, the resort may assign you room 1003 or 1005, honoring the general request you made. Also, bedding options are continuously being reviewed so the number and location of select bedding (i.e. king beds) may change at any time.

Be sure to ask your reservation agent to check to see if what you want is even possible. For example, if you are booked in 2 standard (parking) view rooms at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, and you want connecting rooms, it cannot be honored, as there are no standard view rooms with a connecting door at the Lodge. Many rooms now also have limited bedding configurations. Request for king beds, or bunk beds may not be possible because there are none in the room category you are booked in.

When you call to make any modifications, please have the reservation agent verify any requests you have made for your room are still listed. When certain modifications are made, the accommodations comment box on a reservation may clear when the change is confirmed, erasing any requests that were noted.

The resort room coordinators will do their best to honor as many request as possible, but will factor in the number of request made. For example if you have 10 different requests and another guest made 1 or 2 requests, you may get some of the 10 honored, and the other guest may get all of their request honored.

Please keep in mind, rooms such as the Preferred Rooms at the Value Resorts or at Caribbean Beach are charged a preferred rate because they are the closest to the main building with the Food Court, Bus Stop, Front Desk, etc. Please do not request to be near these locations if you are booked in a standard room. These type of request can not be honored or even considered as it is essentially asking for a free upgrade.

Although the Resort may start pre-assigning rooms up to 2-3 days prior to your arrival, your room assignment is never finalized or guaranteed until you have arrived and are checked-in to your resort. No one at DRC or the Resort itself will be able to disclosed what (if any) pre-assignments have been made, so please don't ask.

Finally, remember nothing will guarantee you get your requests; that really will always depend on what rooms are scheduled to be vacant on the date you check-in. Often there are only a few rooms in your room category for the room coordinators or front desk Cast to choose from.

I hope this helps and enjoy your stay with us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom