CBJ reopened today

FLcastmember

Original Poster
The Country Bear Jamboree, originally scheduled to be in rehab from Sunday to Friday, was infact only closed on Monday,Tuesday, Wed, and the first 2 hours of Thursday.

It Reopened to guests today at 12pm.

:)

Imagineer Jer

Originally posted by FLcastmember
The Country Bear Jamboree, originally scheduled to be in rehab from Sunday to Friday, was infact only closed on Monday,Tuesday, Wed, and the first 2 hours of Thursday.

Hey!
I am glad the Country Bear Jamboree has opened again! I love that attraction. SO do you know exactly what they referbished? See, this is another instance where an attraction wil take so long to open and it doesn't even take that long. Mission space could open next week for all we know??

TURKEY

Re: Re: CBJ reopened today

Originally posted by Imagineer Jer
Hey!
I am glad the Country Bear Jamboree has opened again! I love that attraction. SO do you know exactly what they referbished? See, this is another instance where an attraction wil take so long to open and it doesn't even take that long. Mission space could open next week for all we know??

Hey everyone! :wave:

They took out the Christmas holiday version and replaced it with the regular show that runs the rest of the year.

FLcastmember

Original Poster
It was the yearly ''Christmas show to regular show'' rehab

Its down for a week in Nov to go to the Christmas show, then down for a week in Jan to go back.

All the decoration are taken down, then each bear is reprogramed. There is no simple button, like people think.
Thats why onelittlespark said they better have everything right, each year it changes, there is always a Bear that might twitch out of place, or maybe the bear and audio might be a half sec off, stuff like that. But they fix it right away. The show is only 99.5% the same though, there is always something very small that gets overlooked.

BUT 99.999% of guests would never notice. Only a CM that sees every show all day would pick out the small things. There is always a CM in the theater watching every show. :)

diegorivera2

There was . . . BLOOD ON THE SADDLE.

Gotta love Big Al. Outside of POTC and TTA I've seen this attraction more than any other (family tradition). I can't wait!

Trivia bit -- did you know this attraction was once sponsored by Pepsi-Cola? (Must have been a long, long time ago!)

CREEKWAYNE

Originally posted by FLcastmember

Yipee!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Michael72688
It could have stayed closed like forever! haha

comments like that don't exactly make you popular...:rolleyes:

Buford

Originally posted by Michael72688
It could have stayed closed like forever! haha

NOT QUITE! I'll throw in a dash of childish delight! :p :p

Frontierland CM - what do you mean reprogram? Do they just insert a disk and make sure that each bear works? :veryconfu :veryconfu

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by OneLittleSpark
Frontierland CM - what do you mean reprogram? Do they just insert a disk and make sure that each bear works? :veryconfu :veryconfu

for AA's they have presets available (Holiday show, standard show, etc), and they just reboot the standard show and then make sure nothing has gone wrong while the configurations wasn't used

FLcastmember

Original Poster
Wile i am not that sure how they do it, if it was that easy, could be done overnight then?? i really dont know, but i do hear that everytime it goes form one show to the other, it has small problems, mostly small minor things, that need to be reprogramed. And they always give them 6 days to do it.

Imagineer Jer

Re: Re: Re: CBJ reopened today

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Hey everyone! :wave:

They took out the Christmas holiday version and replaced it with the regular show that runs the rest of the year.

Hey!
O, so every Christmas they re decorate everything in it? I didn't know that! Thanks for the Information!

Buford

The show is ENTIRELY different. The characters are the same, but the show is totally different! Costumes, sets, songs, everything. LOTS of surprises...lots of fun...and just as good as the original!! :sohappy: Gotta love loyalty!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom