Catching Up on Genie+ Changes

JAB

Original Poster
We're taking a short WDW trip in a few months, and I'm trying to catch up on the changes to G+ since we went Spring '22. Based on what I've read so far, these are the differences:
  • G+ can no longer be purchased in advance; it can only be purchased day-of starting at 12 am.
  • Price is now variable by day, and more recently by park, with multi-park G+ priced the same as the most expensive single-park (usually MK).
  • When hop-stacking LLs, you now have to wait until return times are actually after 2pm before you can book LLs in a different park.
  • You can now just modify existing LLs instead of having to cancel and re-book.
Anything I've missed?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We're taking a short WDW trip in a few months, and I'm trying to catch up on the changes to G+ since we went Spring '22. Based on what I've read so far, these are the differences:
  • G+ can no longer be purchased in advance; it can only be purchased day-of starting at 12 am.
  • Price is now variable by day, and more recently by park, with multi-park G+ priced the same as the most expensive single-park (usually MK).
  • When hop-stacking LLs, you now have to wait until return times are actually after 2pm before you can book LLs in a different park.
  • You can now just modify existing LLs instead of having to cancel and re-book.
Anything I've missed?
This will help give you a rundown of changes

nickys

Premium Member
Not sure where to post this but are they still dropping inventory at certain times for each park/specific rides like they were doing?
Yes they do. But it’s certain rides at certain times, and not 100% guaranteed.

If you notice suddenly a ride’s return time suddenly jump back having been steadily moving later and later, that’s a sign there’s been a drop.

The Touring Plans forum has a thread detailing times for each ride, but you’ll need a subscription to see it The thread gets updated with significant and consistent changes in the times.

Splash4eva

Yes they do. But it’s certain rides at certain times, and not 100% guaranteed.

If you notice suddenly a ride’s return time suddenly jump back having been steadily moving later and later, that’s a sign there’s been a drop.

The Touring Plans forum has a thread detailing times for each ride, but you’ll need a subscription to see it The thread gets updated with significant and consistent changes in the times.
okay thank you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom