Castle Suite and Dream Fast Passes

blappin

Original Poster
While my wife and I were walking around MK late one night this past week we ran into a manager and asked him how they decided who got to stay and the castle and about what time did they give it out. He told us that it is completely by random. The Dream team sit in a room and wait for the computer to spit out the results. It could be the 3rd person to come out of the rest room near space mountain or the 5th family with 1 boy and 1 girl, that way it's completely fare and by random. This is also how the Dream Fast Passes are given out.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Thanks for the tips, but this has been discussed to death in various other threads :)

the-reason14

I believe the dream fastpasses are givin out in droves. Like they will start handing them out at a certain time and its to everyone that comes off of that certain ride for about 5 to 10 minutes then they'll move on. It happened to us on splash mountain.

yodathefrog

I believe the dream fastpasses are givin out in droves. Like they will start handing them out at a certain time and its to everyone that comes off of that certain ride for about 5 to 10 minutes then they'll move on. It happened to us on splash mountain.

Ditto. Happened to me the same way waiting on Soarin'.

Kriszee1

Star Tours...but we were the only people doing attractions on the super soap day. Everyone else was getting pics and autographs

Laura

Premium Member
While my wife and I were walking around MK late one night this past week we ran into a manager and asked him how they decided who got to stay and the castle and about what time did they give it out. He told us that it is completely by random. The Dream team sit in a room and wait for the computer to spit out the results. It could be the 3rd person to come out of the rest room near space mountain or the 5th family with 1 boy and 1 girl, that way it's completely fare and by random. This is also how the Dream Fast Passes are given out.

As others have said, these details have been posted on this forum at least a hundred times in the last year, but I believe the section I bolded is false.

From what I understand ONE PERSON wins the prize, regardless of what type of family they are in and it is never awarded to a family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom