Castle Pic

ocean_eyes

Original Poster
I have a pic of the castle that i would absolutely love to post for all you ppl here. I went to WDW in June of 02 and took the most perfect pic of the castle....the thing that makes it most perfect if that right off the top of the tallest tower is a cloud...NO KIDDING in the shape of Peter Pan.....maybe in the next few days i could talk my neighbor into scanning it for me and i can post it then....its really awesome!! (brag brag) LOL...just thought you guys might want look at it soon!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by ocean_eyes
I have a pic of the castle that i would absolutely love to post for all you ppl here. I went to WDW in June of 02 and took the most perfect pic of the castle....the thing that makes it most perfect if that right off the top of the tallest tower is a cloud...NO KIDDING in the shape of Peter Pan.....maybe in the next few days i could talk my neighbor into scanning it for me and i can post it then....its really awesome!! (brag brag) LOL...just thought you guys might want look at it soon!

BRAGGER!!! TEASE! :lol: jk

sissa216

That has always been a "hobby" of mine..getting awesome pics of the castle at all angles and times of day. I've got TONS that look like postcards..i think my fav is one at night after closing (when I had to work bridge) where i have this awesome close up of partners where Walt's pointing at the castle.

My avatar is a pic i took last fall on my phone. (it amazes me the quality you can get on a camera phone!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom