Castle Lighting Dates?

lincicome

Please Don't yell at me

What about in January? Osborn Chrismas Lights and the Jamming Jingle Parades go till January 6th I believe? Will the castle lights? We will be there 4th - 9th and I'm dying to see those lights.

Thanks ahead of time.

Chape19714

lightboy or really anyone,

will the lights be on for eveing showings of Dream Along on non Party nights?
As is typical with Disney, I'm sure they've incorperated the lights into just about everything they can.

As for January, I'm pretty sure they'll still be on until at least the 6th.

dannb1001

So on the 12th, in order to be at the park before the lights turn on, you would have to be there before the 5:45pm show? and from that point on the lights will remain light through the whole party night? That really seems stupid. Why would they not just have the 5:45pm show then turn the lights off and keep them off till a show AFTER the day guests leave and have a show for the party guests?

This kind of sucks lol. And they probably wont let you in the park for the 5:45 show will they? That was nother thing I was not to clear about. I thought I heard they would let you in around 4pm but, I did not know that for sure.

Captain Hank

So on the 12th, in order to be at the park before the lights turn on, you would have to be there before the 5:45pm show? and from that point on the lights will remain light through the whole party night? That really seems stupid. Why would they not just have the 5:45pm show then turn the lights off and keep them off till a show AFTER the day guests leave and have a show for the party guests?

This kind of sucks lol. And they probably wont let you in the park for the 5:45 show will they? That was nother thing I was not to clear about. I thought I heard they would let you in around 4pm but, I did not know that for sure.
Guests at all special events are permitted into the park at 4:00 on the day of the event. Thus, you will be able to see Cinderella's Holiday Wish (the lighting show).

ISTCrew20

Just to put things into perspective...

Cinderella's Holiday Wish will be shown on party and non party nights.

On party nights...
CHW at 5:45 pm
Wishes at 6 pm
Park close at 7pm. I predict Main Street to be a mess! It's cutting it real close. Cinderella's Holiday Wish is 7 minutes, which leaves 8 minutes between nighttime shows.

On non party nights...
CHW at 5:45pm
Dream Along at 6:40pm.
So yes, Dream Along will be shown while the lights are on.

I can't wait to see the audience reaction to this show. To be in a crowd of hundreds that all gasp at the same time has got to be pretty cool.

jrh1985

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE that comes into the MK!!

Hot Off Steve Soares' Walt Disney World Entertainment Website:

Cinderella's Holiday Wish
Monday-Saturday at 5:45pm

Dream Along With Mickey
It’s a dreams-inspired party and Mickey Mouse and the gang have invited everyone to join in the music and dancing. The power of everyone’s dreams even thwarts the evil Maleficent from spoiling the fun.
Sunday-Friday at 9:40, 10:40 & 11:40am, 4:40pm
Saturday at 9:40, 10:40 & 11:40am, 4:40 & 6:40pm
Length of show: 20 minutes

This SHOULD be the finest Christmas Season ever for The MK!!!!!!

tecowdw

But you need a day admission though right? They wont let you in at 4pm with just a party ticket will they?
Yes they do. You can get in with just your party ticket at that time and be there for the Dream Lights show. In fact, they usually open the party gate a little bit earlier from my experience.

I think they should turn off the lights at 6:30 (since day guests should be exiting at that point) and then have the Dream Lights show again at say 7:15 to light them for the party guests!!

fusionblaz

Yes they do. You can get in with just your party ticket at that time and be there for the Dream Lights show. In fact, they usually open the party gate a little bit earlier from my experience.

I think they should turn off the lights at 6:30 (since day guests should be exiting at that point) and then have the Dream Lights show again at say 7:15 to light them for the party guests!!

Thanks for the info, I will give it a shot then.

Heh I wonder how packed it will be for that show.... specially because it will be the very first time the lights will debut to guests.

lightboy

The lights on tomorrow? as in...Sunday?

I don't know :lol:

I know they'll be on Monday......................................hehe.......
:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom