Castle decorations coming down?

Rockin Roller

Why do a lot of people hate that mirror. I think it was a pretty cool idea putting that up there. Although I do want the decorations to come down because I kind of miss the original castle

Skippy

Many people hate the mirror because they (and myself) believe it's too large (hence tacky), and covers up the beauty of Cinderella Castle.

Boray

I too, think the mirror is too large and a bit tacky, but the gilding on the castle is just beautiful, especially coming in on the ferry approaching MK and when the sun is just right...the castle just sparkles as if adorned with diamonds. It is truly beautiful. I would love to have (even if on a limited basis) the guilding stay on the castle. And I'm usually a traditionalist (not a fan of change!!!!) but, sometimes things can change and be for the better. I think it just looks prettier with the guilding. (IMHO...)

mouseman720

Okay, I agree with who ever says they need to take down the mirror in front of the castle. I think it is big a stupid and takes away from the bueaty of the castle, however I think they should leave the golden characters up around it. I think they add a spark to the castle and it gives it a great feel.

Epcot4ME

The mirror has got to go..it destroys the scaling of the castle. Plus I am a purist when it comes to things like that.

No Change!:fork:

xx_lilo_xx

i like the castle better, with the golden characters up, that i did when they decorted it as the brithday cake, i think it alot more classic, the cake i felt was tacky, but i think that they will take them down at the end of the celebration

Stitch69

I like the characters on the castle- the mirror does need to go- never liked it. However I think if they keep changing it it will make people want to come to see what is new.

LudwigVonDrake

I like these decorations a lot better than the hideous Birthday cake decorations...YUCK! :mad:

Either or....I like the Castle either this way or the old way....just no more "frosting", please :)

kcnole

The only official plan I've heard was that the characters are moving to Disney Studios in Paris to go in part of their retheming of that park. I hope the mirror goes, the gold bunting around the spires can stay though, but I hope the rest goes, especially that god aweful mirror.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom