Cast Only Store?

GizmoDuck

Original Poster
Hey all,

I remember a cast-member only shop being mentioned on here, where overstocked, damaged, etc. merch is sold. Can anybody fill me in on what it is called?

I just interviewed for the CP today, hopefully I will go there quite often :D

Thanks!

nemofinder22

Its called Property Control at Cast Connection, its located in the MK Cast lot. You need a Cast ID to gain access into the Property Control trailer/store.

Good luck on getting in!

Oh 1000 post!!!:sohappy:

GizmoDuck

Original Poster
Its called Property Control at Cast Connection, its located in the MK Cast lot. You need a Cast ID to gain access into the Property Control trailer/store.

Good luck on getting in!

Oh 1000 post!!!:sohappy:

Thank you!

Congrats on the 1000 post too! :sohappy:

dznygirl64

When I worked part time for the Disney store we would always make a point and stop at Property control every trip.Great deals there,they are having a castmember special sale this week wish I was there! :cry:

trendicoff

It's called the damages trailer. Cast Connection is is actually the cast exclusive store right next to it that sells exclusive new merchandise and Property Control shares the space and sells decommissioned company items (industrial equipment, furniture from resorts, etc.)

I don't mean to split hairs but it makes a difference simply because only cast and spouse can go to the damages trailer, but CMs can bring friends to property control. :)

Good luck and let us all know how it goes!

SinginSarah

Oh yes, I have spent many a dollar at the damages trailer. Everything is 75% off listed price, they also have lost & found items from the park (bags, sunglasses, jewelery and other small things people lose). Just be sure to look at what you're buying very closely before you buy it, sometimes they have something wrong with them that you can't fix and it's a waste of money. Other times it's thing like wrinkles, dead batteries, missing tags, etc; things that are easily fixable. My best steal was a rolling luggage case for $5, and the only thing missing was a tag.

And now they're having the SALSA (Spend A Little, Save a Lot) sale which is at Wide World of Sports, and I sooooo wish I were going to it. Apparently they used to do it twice a year, once in the winter, once in the summer, but now they're only doing it once a year in Sept, and my CP was up in August! I will make it one day though!

JTL

Hey Guys i was at Disney for three days this week and one day at universal studios both parks and saw the Disney cast members had these cool little water bottle holders for the summer and i tried to work my magic to get info on where i can purchase them because i work in retail in parking Lot and my job requires me to be outside in the middle of winter and Hot summer. All week the disney cast members has sent me on nothing but on a whild goose chase just to find these water bottle holder u put through your belt..

Can anyone help me please.

cbettua

Hey Guys i was at Disney for three days this week and one day at universal studios both parks and saw the Disney cast members had these cool little water bottle holders for the summer and i tried to work my magic to get info on where i can purchase them because i work in retail in parking Lot and my job requires me to be outside in the middle of winter and Hot summer. All week the disney cast members has sent me on nothing but on a whild goose chase just to find these water bottle holder u put through your belt..

Can anyone help me please.
http://www.amazon.com/ZITRADES-Convenient-Carrying-Bottle-Carabiner/dp/B00AW71FMI/ref=sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1409237831&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=water bittle holder for belt

http://www.amazon.com/Water-Bottle-...ndefined&sr=1-49&keywords=water+bottle+holder

JTL

Cbettua thanks but that not what i am looking for most of the cast members had something that attachs to the belt then the water bottle slides into it and when you want to drink water you pull it out and drink so its like a belt clip cup holder for your water bottle

fugawe09

Correct, those bottles are company-issued item and are not for sale in any merchandise shop. That said, they are junk. A cheapo bottle inside that is difficult to wash and probably loaded with BPA. The neoprene does not really insulate it to keep the water cold, just controls condensation. You might be better served to get a Nalgene or Camelbak bottle and a carabiner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom