Cast Members: Sick of the Magic?

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
there is no way the magic i would ever get sick of

Puncuation, hon. Puncuation. :) No worries.

Anyhow, i've given this some thought because i have the contact info for the dir of photography down at WDW. I ask myself, would i want to risk ruining the magic? And yeah i would, to be somewhere magical doing somethign i'm pretty good at, hell that's a dream come true.

Dann Hazel

Adding My Appreciation

While I am a HUGE Disney fan--and have been since "The (original) Mickey Mouse Club" on TV--I have to say that cast members keep me going back several times each year. Though I try not to be a bother during extremely busy times, I enjoy striking up conversations with CMs in all the WDW venues. They are usually gracious, and genuinely seem to enjoy our interface--which heightens my pleasure at the Resort.

So, cast members, I salute you--and appreciate what you bring to your roles, and in turn give to us as guests.

Dann

jutz53

I read this site many times a day and rarely post a reply, however, this is one of those times that really makes me want to comment. My first visit to WDW was when I was 50 years old, 6 years ago, and I have been back each year since. It is the magic of disney that calls us back and that magic is 75% cast members, I marvel at how you continue to make me feel special every day, I know it is far from an easy job but to all of you who are able to read this YOU ARE DISNEY, and for the thousands of people who are not able to reply to a site like this WE THANK YOU. I count the days until our May trip again next year. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB:sohappy:

gotdis?

As I was reading this post I started thinking ( yes that is new for me :lookaroun :) ). I've read several posts from CM's on other boards and for some reason I thought that most CM's worked at different attractions at times. Can you not work in a different area if you are not completely happy with where you are?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
disney makes it a wee bit hard to transfer... transfer guidelines and whatnot..

Invero

Originally posted by mkt
disney makes it a wee bit hard to transfer... transfer guidelines and whatnot..

It wasn't hard for me to transfer at all... the only hard part was the stack of paperwork I had to sign and date... at least 50 pages of signing and dating...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
i've been trying to tranfer for the past 7 months... going to casting weekly... it's not as easy as it could be

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom