Cast members say Indiana Jones Stunt Show is closing (post from 2005)

Mecha Figment

never trust anything you hear from an operations cast member. they think they know whats going on, but they don't. Even if you get it from an entertainment cast member.

for example. Those individuls who work at Pocahantas didn't find out they were closing until the comapany anounced it publicly.

elisatonks

never trust anything you hear from an operations cast member. they think they know whats going on, but they don't. Even if you get it from an entertainment cast member.

for example. Those individuls who work at Pocahantas didn't find out they were closing until the comapany anounced it publicly.

I will agree with you on this and i am am ex-CM. I was pulled into work early for the american idol attraction annoucement and they didn't tell us or our manager why they wanted us there for crowd control until until we turned up on the day, and i'm sure they only told us what it was for just before we went out to make sure we were doing our job!!! I personally take any rumour with a pinch of salt until i see them making an offical annoucement.

On a personal note i think many of you will agree with me, that there are other attractions that are more in need of TLC at the moment as well such as sounds dangerous and though i hate to also mention it as it is one of my old time favorites the backlot tour, which has become rather tierd in the last few years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom