Cast Member Main Gate: reservation system

peter11435

CMs are able to use gate passes if they have a resort reservation? Same with existing TA tickets? This is the opposite of what they told us would happen... interesting.
That is my understanding. Anyone who has a resort reservation can make park pass reservations with any ticket media including cast member main entrance pass and complimentary tickets.

DCBaker

Premium Member
They did announce a cast member preview before they open, has anyone seen or know when we will be able to sign up for one of the dates to go to a preview? I have also been checking the hub but seen nothing since they announced them.

Cast preview signups go live on July 1st.

"The previews will be open for eligible Disney World, Florida site, Hilton Head, and Vero Beach Cast Members – both currently working or furloughed."

mwf5555

Let's be honest. Disney is restricting how many paying customers can enter the parks into the next year. There's no way that they would encourage CMs that get in for free to take up any of that capacity. They need all the capacity they can get to try and make some money.
Cast Members eat and buy merchandise as well....

DizzMama90

Agree. CMs are not just workers but most are fans too just like guests. A lot that I know buys a lot of merch.
I know we do! I have the CM spouse main entrance pass makes it 1000x more feasible to spend the money on merch and get the kids little extras. And yes we are huge fans. Also, my husband pays over 500$ every 3 or 4 months in dues and works is off for this company at the studios you'd think they'd want to take care of their employees.🤷‍♀️🤨

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom